would really appreciate any help/advice about this

asteri

Reaction score
morning, just a quick question about implantation bleeding, I have a regular 28 day cycle, (except for last month when I was two weeks late which I have spoken to my nurse about and she says that its just one of those things and as my cycle has been spot on every other month I should be back at 28 days) AF is due on 15th December, according to FF I ovulated on 29th/30th November which puts me at approx 11DPO. I have been checking my CM and CP, since about 6DPO my CM has been white and creamy almost like a lotion and my cervix has been high and soft. When I checked my CP this morning (about 6.30am) there was a small amount of blood, it was red but very light and I haven't had any bleeding yet, not even when I wipe. could this be implantation bleeding or do you think AF is on her way? I never usually bleed before my period arrives, it usually just arrives. I have also had a few other symptoms but I find the blood confusing. has anyone had/heard of this and still got a BFP? any help/advice would be appreciated

Hello, I am sorry I am not good with the ins and outs of cervix and all that stuff, but I was looking just the other day for someone else about implantation and it said that this happened usually between days 6-12 so this could explain the bleeding maybe?

Fingers crossed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->