Would this upset you?

Did they know it was one of your names?

Yes, we'd talked about numerous times.

Only a couple of weeks ago, i had posted the 20 week scan pic on facebook and the subject of the names came up, the sis in law even picked the name that she has now called the dog!! :dohh:

what do u mean she picked the name? Like she came up with it?? or you came up w/ it and she said "i like it."
Perhaps, if its the former, she always liked the name and was planning on naming dog/baby that name and mentioned it to you - so u can share if you wanted. if its the latter -------um, no excuses i could think of

I mean, i picked 2 names, which she has known from the beginning and only 2 weeks ago she suggested we call the baby the name that she has now called her dog! :cry:

I would be Sooooo pissed off and trust me I wouldn't be on here talking about it I would be having it out with them right now!!!!!!!

God Im so angry for you honey GRRRRRRR!!!!!

I would be Sooooo pissed off and trust me I wouldn't be on here talking about it I would be having it out with them right now!!!!!!!

God Im so angry for you honey GRRRRRRR!!!!!

I know hun, i just don't know how to approach it, i mean i want to throttle them but i know they will just say i'm being dramatic and that it wasn't intentional.

Grrrrrrr i'm fuming still though!! :nope:

How rude! I can't believe they would do that. I would go beserk, it is totally out of order. And I would definately be telling them how disrespectful they have been.that's so awful,I really feel for you hunnie x

Seriously??? Who does this????

I would totally be peeved about it!!! And I would make sure to name any future female dog after her!:smug:

omg!!! that is so harsh!!! i would definately ask her what they were thinking!!! I would use my name anyway... screw em!! babys name is more important... let them change the dogs name!! what have the mil and fil said about it??

this would totally piss me off! I would be so angry with them. x

totally agree, seems a big selfish of them, could have waited until you finally picked! i would stress my anger at them, telling them that it wasnt a nice thing to do !

I would be RAGING!!!!! We had a name chosen for a while & had told just close friends. A couple of weeks ago my partners colleague had a girl & called her our name. So now we don't know what to do!

I might just keep it anyway as I have grown attached & can't imagine her with another name now. It's not as bad as calling a dog that name though, that's just rude!!! X

I would be upset indeed, and quite rightly so. I would defintely talk to her. For the fact that it doesnt sound like a "dog" name, it sounds like it may have been done deliberately.

Seriously??? Who does this????

I would totally be peeved about it!!! And I would make sure to name any future female dog after her!:smug:

:rofl:

That sounds like a plan.. I like it :thumbup:

I'd be pissed too tbh, as for approaching the subject you could start off by asking why? Then it would start the conversation off and then you could say how upset its made you.

Thanks everyone, it's good to know i'm not alone in feeling enraged by this. Told a few of the girls in work as i felt a bit silly about it all but they all agreed with you, that it's out of order and i should confront the situation.

I just keep thinking, if i call him the other name of the 2 we had picked and i blow up about all this, they will probably just laugh at the fact i didn't choose it in the end and that makes me uneasy.

Oh i don't know what to dooooooooooooo!! :nope:

omg!!! that is so harsh!!! i would definately ask her what they were thinking!!! I would use my name anyway... screw em!! babys name is more important... let them change the dogs name!! what have the mil and fil said about it??

There's only mil (my mum), and she agrees with me, mum's asked if she wants me to have a word but i know they will just make out like i'm being dramatic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->