Would u call?

iwantabub

Reaction score
Hi ladies...

Sorry to bother u all again...

I haven't been able to keep anything but milk down this is the fourth day.

Every time I eat... No matter what I eat or drink ... If its not milk I can't stomach it and even milk is a 50/50.

I have woken up this morning feeling so lethargic and messed up... I had some strawberries hoping that would make me feel better but nope... Vomited straight up in the shower...

At my mw appt yesterday hey checked my urine and said I'm only mildly dehydrated and to try and drink as much as I can... But I literally go through 2l of milk in one night and I'm so thirsty and hungry and I can't keep anything down...

It just feels like there is literally no room!!!

I am
Scheduled next Tuesday for my section... Should I call... Or just wait it out ... I don't wanna go in if they're not gonna do anything about t... No sure there is much they can do anyway :(

Not sure hun, but I'm thinking what harm is there in a phone call? Let them know your situation.... Maybe they can advise something to help, maybe not, but it won't hurt to call. And at least they will know what's going on if you're going to be induced soon. Hope you feel better!

I would call. I'm sure they would prefer you to be feeling better before you having surgery. I hope you feel better soon Hun. X

When I had the stomach bug my doctor gave me a prescription for zofran (anti-nausea). At least maybe they can give you some meds to help. I was told that if I was throwing up more than 24 hours to call.

Thanks ladies... When I don't eat I feel ok... It's only when I eat or drink... I'm just worried if I don't eat or keep anything down for another 6 days I won't have any energy for my bubba

I would definitely call. You'll feel better having talked to someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->