would u use this

fulltimemum

Reaction score
https://s3files.core77.com/blog/images/left1.jpg

duno if i would or not .im scared about bathing nicole in the first place lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can also buy bath seats that they just sit in. I use it with Grace

I just bought a regular bath for Peyton and bought a foam bear thing for when he was smaller to put inside his bath (so he wouldn't slip and slide everywhere). Also, we could put the foam bear thing in the sink if we needed to (never did though).

I had as tummy tub with my son and HATED it felt like he was about to fall in! I have a bath support now to fit in the big bath much better

sophie

We have a baby bath and a bath seat for LO.

Never wanted one of those tummy tubs.

i was looking for bath seats for new borns and came arcoss it .i think its very strange looking to be honset

:shock: I don't like the look of that - reminds me of a blender :rofl:

:rofl:thats what i was tryign to think it looked like:rofl:

my mam had a blender i ws thinking god it remnids me of summit my mam had years ago :rofl:

No way!

Not that it would scare me but baths are for relaxing wether your 2 days 2 years 20 years or 82 years. That wouldb be relaxing. squished up like that

I bought this for Olivia, it was fantastic https://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/product-acqua-two-stage-ergo-bath-pearl-white/4538472/type-i/

x

:rofl:thats what i was tryign to think it looked like:rofl:

my mam had a blender i ws thinking god it remnids me of summit my mam had years ago :rofl:

:lol: Glad it's not just me! Wouldn't look so weird if it was just the top bowl bit but with the blue waves and the bottom it looks like it's going to spin! x

though it looked like a gold fish bowl

I don't like them,lol. They don't look comfy at all.

I just got Lexie a normal bath tub. And for the big bath she goes in a bather seat which has two reclining positions so she can lay back or sit up. I don't use it often though, I just hold her and let her float, she loves it. Lol.

reminds me of the old days whne babys use to get bathed in tin baths :rofl:

suppose could use it at halloween for bobbing appels :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back