Would you buy a 4D Scan on EBay??

Midlands_moth

Reaction score
There are a few companys selling 4D scan packages on EBay did anyone ever buy one? if so what was your experience like

Iv never heard of buying one on ebay, id look into how reputable they are?!

xx

i would assume they are just a normal clinic going down an alternative advertising route tbh, would check it out the same as i would one i had found by googling/newspaper ad etc

Not sure I would to be honest. I didn't have to pay for my scan until after I had it done, wouldn't want to pay before which I guess you have to if you buy on ebay? xx

as its a service i'm sure you could buy then pay on the day? even so sometimes you have to pay over the phone or online with some centres.

I'm thinking about having another 4D scan, i had one at 28 weeks and i want another i only saw some on ebay very briefly on a search the prices were good

i'm sure they would not be there if they were cowboys????

There are a few not very reputable scanning centres out there some are run by business people who only care about money, when i had my 4D i was brought back 2 extra times at no extra cost

All the ones on ebay, they usually have on their website for the same price, i know insight medicl do x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->