Would you buy a hunted house?

Yes I would!! The house is gorgeous! I'm not sure if I even beleive in ghosts, but the gravestones in the garden would probably make me want to live there more - but I am a bit weird :haha:

Yes I would!! The house is gorgeous! I'm not sure if I even beleive in ghosts, but the gravestones in the garden would probably make me want to live there more - but I am a bit weird :haha:

I know, I love the gravestones, I said to my mum that we might be able to burry family there, imagine the savings :haha: I don't think we can though, but I like them. Oh says he would fence them off, but I like them as a feature,unless they were unsafe of course.

Yeah i'd happily live with a few ghosties if it meant i could live in that house. It's gorgeous :) I've read the article and the previous owners lived there for 22 years so the ghosts can't be that much of a nuisance :winkwink:

Yeah, that's what we said, and their son talking to the ghost could have been an imaginary friend. The current owners, only lived there 4 years, didn't do anything to it, and haven't lived there in at least a year. Maybe it's a holiday house, but the owner didnt know much on the property questionnaire. Perhaps they were freaked out, who knows.

Anyway, I love it so much, I want it lol. Ghosts or no ghosts!

Whilst that house would be a total dream, its amazinggg, the graves in my garden and the haunting would totally put me off! If things like that don't bother you then i'd deffo go for it. I'd love a house like that! x

its a really beautiful house but i wouldnt be able to live there :aha: but im a wimp when it comes to ghosts.

plus if its been on the market for that long you might have trouble selling it if you ever wanted to move

I can't see the link on my phone, but I bet its stunning and just my taste. But I'm scared shitless by anything to do with the paranormal so could never live in a haunted house! But a lot of people aren't too bothered so depends if you're a wimp like me or not, hahaxx

I couldnt live there, not for all the Chocolate in Britain! Also the garden-it says the surviving headstones, so I take it theres lots of people actually buried in the garden just without headstones? Eek.

Yeah, I imagine a lot of bodies, with it being a chapel and a hospital lol.

I scare really easily, I havent slept right for three night because oh told me about the film the grudge and I feel someone is watching me sleep, lol, but I don't know if I actually believe and if I do, we can bless the house.

I don't know, I really need to see the house.

As for it not selling, that's the state of the market here right now everywhere, I know plenty of homes that have been up for years with no offers, people can't afford to move right now, which is what makes it more tempting.

I would live there in a heartbeat. it's a gorgeous, and I'd love to live in the haunted house. Imagine when your kids are older and they invite their friends for sleepovers and halloween and you can scare the living daylights out of them. Also I think the gravestones add character. Just don't try and install a swimming pool :winkwink: :rofl:

omg what a fantastic price, I would want to buy it more because of the history! I want it!

omg what a fantastic price, I would want to buy it more because of the history! I want it!

It's offers over price, thats generally how it works in scotland, I think they would be expecting £170,000,

It's beautiful isn't it? Don't mentioned it on my Facebook though Nic, no one other than my parents know right now.

I would live there in a heartbeat. it's a gorgeous, and I'd love to live in the haunted house. Imagine when your kids are older and they invite their friends for sleepovers and halloween and you can scare the living daylights out of them. Also I think the gravestones add character. Just don't try and install a swimming pool :winkwink: :rofl:

Haha, funny enough, I said to hubby about a pool :haha: there other land for that though. But it's probably a mass gave under the whole house lol. imagine finding human remains in the garden, lol. :wacko: it's beautiful though, it's by far the best house we have seen.

OMG what a beautiful house and grounds...i would deff go for it. people are always looking for houses with character and that has it in bucket loads.

i wouldnt let the history of the property deter me.

Honestly, no I wouldn't live in a place that has been described as haunted. I am a complete wimp and know I would never settle properly so it would be pointless. I'm not even sure I believe in ghosts but when we were buying our house if the person was selling it because their relative had died (even If they hadn't died in the house), I would immediately cross it off my list even if it was the nicest house. That house is gorgeous though and it sounds like a great opportunity!

I know isnt it lush? It's been on sale at least 18 months, I really want to actually see it, but it's 550 miles away lol, an of we go up we have to tell family and we don't want them to know unil we make a delicious, the are a few other nice ones, but love this.

Plus the are some houses were we used to love going way cheap, so that's tempting to but one there for now and be living debt free.

I am so in love with that house though. I it cost a little less I would have made on offer right away, but it will be a streach so want to make the right deacon. When oh told me there was a problem with the house, my heart sunk, and when be said ghosts, i said, is that all? Lol.

I really say go for it, there was a house DH and I absolutely loved but we hesitated and someone else snapped it up. I've been kicking myself ever since... Though you really do have to go and see it to get a feel for it, some houses you walk into and they instantly feel like home. It really is a stunning house.

I know isnt it lush? It's been on sale at least 18 months, I really want to actually see it, but it's 550 miles away lol, an of we go up we have to tell family and we don't want them to know unil we make a delicious, the are a few other nice ones, but love this.

Plus the are some houses were we used to love going way cheap, so that's tempting to but one there for now and be living debt free.

I am so in love with that house though. I it cost a little less I would have made on offer right away, but it will be a streach so want to make the right deacon. When oh told me there was a problem with the house, my heart sunk, and when be said ghosts, i said, is that all? Lol.

I really say go for it, there was a house DH and I absolutely loved but we hesitated and someone else snapped it up. I've been kicking myself ever since... Though you really do have to go and see it to get a feel for it, some houses you walk into and they instantly feel like home. It really is a stunning house.

I know, congrats on the twins blw, I have twin boys who are nearly 11 months,

Lovely house hun, I personally wouldn't want to live in a house that is believed to be haunted :( The gravestones are quite beautiful to me though- strange aren't I!

I know, congrats on the twins blw, I have twin boys who are nearly 11 months,

Thankyou.. I think I've seen you on the multiples section before... You must be thrilled that yours are out of the newborn stage, I can't wait till mine are a little bit older they're a bit much some days.

wow 170k? Omg here that would get you a 2bed! X

Sorry 270!

Really? Wow, it's a big step us for us, our current house is massive, 5 bed, massive rooms, massive basement, but no garden, this should sell for 180, which we think is amazing. :haha:

I was surprised how little was for sale, Aberdeen is where is is working and this is a distance from that, but even in Aberdeen which is one of the most expensive cities in the uk I could find 4 beds For around 250! Semis, but still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->