Would you buy a hunted house?

I know isnt it lush? It's been on sale at least 18 months, I really want to actually see it, but it's 550 miles away lol, an of we go up we have to tell family and we don't want them to know unil we make a delicious, the are a few other nice ones, but love this.

Plus the are some houses were we used to love going way cheap, so that's tempting to but one there for now and be living debt free.

I am so in love with that house though. I it cost a little less I would have made on offer right away, but it will be a streach so want to make the right deacon. When oh told me there was a problem with the house, my heart sunk, and when be said ghosts, i said, is that all? Lol.

I really say go for it, there was a house DH and I absolutely loved but we hesitated and someone else snapped it up. I've been kicking myself ever since... Though you really do have to go and see it to get a feel for it, some houses you walk into and they instantly feel like home. It really is a stunning house.

I know, congrats on the twins blw, I have twin boys who are nearly 11 months,

Thankyou.. I think I've seen you on the multiples section before... You must be thrilled that yours are out of the newborn stage, I can't wait till mine are a little bit older they're a bit much some days.

I really really love the newborn stage, lol as does hubby,nthey started sleeping through from 12 weeks too! Lucky us. This state is very cute, but flip, they are into everything! It's craziness, the fight, the pull things down, empty toy boxes, one goes one way and the other another lol.

I love it though, it's brilliant, oh is missing the baby stage though lol.

wow 170k? Omg here that would get you a 2bed! X

Sorry 270!

Really? Wow, it's a big step us for us, our current house is massive, 5 bed, massive rooms, massive basement, but no garden, this should sell for 180, which we think is amazing. :haha:

I was surprised how little was for sale, Aberdeen is where is is working and this is a distance from that, but even in Aberdeen which is one of the most expensive cities in the uk I could find 4 beds For around 250! Semis, but still.

we are on the south coast so no land is cheap :( boo I want OH to move lol

wow 170k? Omg here that would get you a 2bed! X

Sorry 270!

Really? Wow, it's a big step us for us, our current house is massive, 5 bed, massive rooms, massive basement, but no garden, this should sell for 180, which we think is amazing. :haha:

I was surprised how little was for sale, Aberdeen is where is is working and this is a distance from that, but even in Aberdeen which is one of the most expensive cities in the uk I could find 4 beds For around 250! Semis, but still.

we are on the south coast so no land is cheap :( boo I want OH to move lol

Oh do, move to Scotland! Hehe.

I asked him to move there years ago and he said no :( lol

Lol. Both even and I and lived in I house our entire lives unil we bought out first house together and if this happens, Sam will have lived in three houses and he isn't three yet! Poor thing lol.

I know isnt it lush? It's been on sale at least 18 months, I really want to actually see it, but it's 550 miles away lol, an of we go up we have to tell family and we don't want them to know unil we make a delicious, the are a few other nice ones, but love this.

Plus the are some houses were we used to love going way cheap, so that's tempting to but one there for now and be living debt free.

I am so in love with that house though. I it cost a little less I would have made on offer right away, but it will be a streach so want to make the right deacon. When oh told me there was a problem with the house, my heart sunk, and when be said ghosts, i said, is that all? Lol.

I really say go for it, there was a house DH and I absolutely loved but we hesitated and someone else snapped it up. I've been kicking myself ever since... Though you really do have to go and see it to get a feel for it, some houses you walk into and they instantly feel like home. It really is a stunning house.

I know, congrats on the twins blw, I have twin boys who are nearly 11 months,

Thankyou.. I think I've seen you on the multiples section before... You must be thrilled that yours are out of the newborn stage, I can't wait till mine are a little bit older they're a bit much some days.

I really really love the newborn stage, lol as does hubby,nthey started sleeping through from 12 weeks too! Lucky us. This state is very cute, but flip, they are into everything! It's craziness, the fight, the pull things down, empty toy boxes, one goes one way and the other another lol.

I love it though, it's brilliant, oh is missing the baby stage though lol.

It sounds like you got extremely lucky, I might be turning a little green with envy... Mine aren't the best of babies at the moment, sleeping tends to be 3.5 hours max at night. During the day they're demanding to be fed every 2 hours and refuse to be put down. You'd think I was torturing them by putting them in they're pack'n'play. I have no idea what the neighbors must think :dohh:

Definitely!
I think if you believed in the paranormal and moved into an old chapel/hospital with gravestones in the back garden, you'd be willing to pass anything unusual off as ghosts and I'm sure your imagination could start running away with you. Until I actually lived there I'd take anything I heard/read with a pinch of salt. I'm an absolute skeptic though :lol:
I agree that the graves would add character for me. It looks like an amazing place to live!

I would LOVE to be a haunted house! I'm a bit of an amateur ghost hunter. :blush:

I lived in a hunted house before twice in my life and it wasn't pleasant. I would never live in a hunted house ever again. I want to live in a house where it's peaceful and positive energy. Plus moving is a pain.

its a beautiful house i really love it! but.....some of you ladies said that u would love to live in haunted house im sorry but seems to me like you dont know what you talking about i lived in haunted house in usa(mil's house she bought it in 2008 done nothing to it and 7 months ago started renovating project on it) and it wasnt nice it was haunted with 1800 people specially one lady she was all over the house and we could clearly see her day and night she was creepy looking woman in victorian very dirty beige dress she had burns on her face(house was build in 1789 and fire occur in 1802 she died in the fire we think)we was sitting i@ dining table me, oh my son, mil and aunt she stood behind my sons high chair everytime we were eating once we decided to prepare plate and space @ table for her too and she grabbed plate and threw across the room it broke against the wall inches of my aunts head we were scares shitless.we could hear her talking and singing sometimes we could hear few voices and normal conversation between them she wasnt a big harm but she was all over the place even in the bathroom while OH took the shower she was floating all over and just stearing at us all she was really attached to my baby she was everywhere where he was in his bedroom at night sometimes he was waking screaming my oh witnessed my baby matress bending under pressure like someone was climbing to his bed to lay down withhim and thats when i've decided to end this holiday and go back to england.my son was 1 year old then and he changed alot its been 6 months when we are back to uk and i can still see fear in my sons eyes when its come to bedtime.mil called catolic priest to do exorcism and spiritual medium to make contact with her and medium said there was accually more ghosts in the house but we could only see her.apparently some ghosts occupied in mil's house was up to no good and hated us and thats all started when Mil started renovating her house.you cant imagine what impact that experience had on us and our son.shit like that can easy drive you insane.

i hope you will have no ghosts in that house.but ghosts are spirits trapped on the earth only because they didnt want to die or they want to share their story or they just simply attached to the place.you can ask them to go get catholic priest(their strong faith is their weapon)

but please remember this was hospital(people die in hospitals)

and the main point you have to ask youself why this house in 18 months on the market it must be reason for that.

as to grave stones in your garden i think that disrespectful saying that they give character dont get me wrong i thing they beautiful too but there are some people buried to rest.if you decide to buy this property i would suggest to fence it off this few square feet to avoid children running between them playing and shouting.after all this is rest place for them(whoever lies there)

good luck and all the best
xxx

Nooo I wouldn't because I'm a scardey cat lol. I don't really know what I believe but I'd have dozens of horror film scenarios running through my head if I moved into a haunted house lol. But I think you should go for it because there probably aren't any ghosts and its a lovely house :)

No way I couldn't do it - way too scared of that stuff

I would! The house is really lovely - I like the headstones they give it character :)

After seeing the links you postee the house is beautiful and having gravestones in the garden would add a nice touch to the house i wouldbt mind that but if freaky things inside the house started happening itd freak me at night i dont mind in the day lol I could deal with watching the ghosts in the garden or on the horse but not inside the home.
Although the thiught of my LO playing in the garden running about over a load of dead bodies kibd of gives me shivers.

It sounds like a beautiful house, but I simply couldn't move somewhere that had been branded as haunted. I'd spend the whole time freaking myself out!

Not a chance. I've lived in a haunted house and was petrified. If you don't mind ghosltly goings on then yeah go for it, looks like a nice house. Just take in mind u will have to spend time there alone and think how you would feel x

No way!

Especially with a little one, its not fair to put fear into them. I couldn't do it to mine no matter how much I loved the house. A house is a home only if my family feel safe, secure and happy and that wouldn't happen if LO was being frightened.

no, I really believe in ghosts & I scare easily, I couldn't cope living in a haunted house. it's probably just too many scary films but I'd be constantly looking over my shoulder. :haha: a house is a place where you should feel happy and secure, I wouldn't feel like that if I knew it could be haunted & had graves in the back garden! too creepy for me. :nope: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->