Would you ever...

i trust my OH with everything but i could NEVER let him plan our wedding, he would end up coming down the aisle in a batman costume.. i would prob be wearing my jammies as he would of blown all the money on renting the batmobile to drive off in.... haa

No I wouldn't want anyone ruining my I mean our special day :haha:

I would BUT only if I told him what, where, how, who etc.....couldn't trust him to make decisions on his own, bless him.

I organised our wedding, cost £3000 & was booked & organised in 6 weeks. I just told DH where & when to turn up!

I would totally trust him, he has good taste and we both have the same ideas when it comes to our wedding. He'd hate to though, he hasn't really been involved with our wedding plans, he is in charge of the bands though. But I do trust if he was left in charge of the entire planning, he'd do a beautiful job.

I would trust with him it but I would never consider going on the show and looking at the kind of people that they pick I doubt we'd ever stand much chance! I can't imagine anything worse then my wedding plans being publicized/turned into a show to entertain others, for me it was a really special and long process that we did together and it just wouldn't be the same any other way.:flower:

Would I balls trust him lol if it were left to him I'd wear a mini skirt and a bikini tops or something he has no taste whatsoever lol xx

Yes and no.

I'd trust him to organise a fabulous day, he has good taste.

But no, because he wants a big wedding and I don't. I'd be happy with a quick registry office wedding, a drink down the pub and then away on a honeymoon. But if I left things up to Chris, things would be far from low key! Definitely not.

me and OH were talking about this the other day... i would love to do it lol

just worried he would end up choosing old trafford or man utd theme for it haha

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back