would you find out the sex?

charbarxx

Ellies Mummy and ttc #2!
Reaction score
ok, so me and dh where having a good old chat yesterday about if we get pregnant, him and my mum say that they dont want to know the sex, which means i cant because i would sooo not be abloe to keep a secret like that lol i guess it would be better that way, something to get soo excited about and something to push harder to find out quicker whether its a boy or girl! lol granted, it would make things a tad easier in the preperation but could always stick to white! so my question is, would you find out the sex of your baby, or would you like to keep it a nice suprise?? x

iv always said id like a suprize but now we are trying for baby iv said il want to find out :)

we'll keep it a surprise until the end and make polls throughout the pregnancy to see if people guess by the shape of my tummy... i think it adds that little bit more that makes labour and delivery more exciting...

I found out with my first and i would find out with my next. I'm not a patient person and like to know as soon as, so i can get organised. It's just as much fun knowing in my opinion. Good luck xxx

We didn't find out with Jake, but we have said we will find out with the next one. IF I EVER get pregnant again, that is x

I think I'd like to keep it a surprise but I'd find out if DH decided he wanted to.

If I found out but didn't want everyone to know, I'd just tell everyone else we didn't know rather just saying it is a secret (which some of our friends did).

I found out with Jake, still undecided if i'd find out with no2 though x

My first DS was a surprise but we found out with second DS I felt closer bond with my second DS so if I am lucky enough to have number 3 I will be finding out but keeping it from family and friends xxx

I would want to know, it's easier for preparation. We will be able to buy gender specific clothing and stuff like that. And I believe it helps with bonding, you can call the bump he/she as opposed to it or bump or something.

We found out with Leilah but kept it a secret from most people besides our closest family members. When (and not if...) I fall pregnant again I am sure we will find out.

Hi

I found out with my first child but I wouldn't with my next. The only reason I felt we needed to know was for my partners child as we only have him at weekends and don't see him during the week I felt he would feel more involved.

Also, my partner would like a girl I think and although I am sure he would be happy either way I wouldn't want him to feel disappointed if it was a boy!

I am more than happy with a boy or girl so no need to know!

i agree it would help with bonding, but i think if you love 'baby' so much it wouldnt matter, i might do intelligender or something similar as its not 100% anyway just for fun, i would also buy a couple of boy things and a couple of girl things, and a special boy or girl outfit for leaving the hospital in and first photo's etc but i think it will be special for that moment of what is it?? just after birth lol x id be soo excited the whole pregnancy just to find out what it is, not that i wouldnt be excited if i didnt know, just more so lol xx

i want to know right away that way i could have all the stuff picked out for a certain gender.... plus im impatient so it wouldnt work for me.. waiting although i would like to

If i become pregnant with a single then im keeping it as a surprise but if multiples are expected then im gonna have to find out

I didn't find out with my 1st,but couldn't resist finding out with my 2nd,i wanted to buy gender specific things and decorate the room.we were going to find out with the one i miscarried and if we are lucky enough to fall pregnant again we will find out,mainly so we can be fully prepared,our house is 3 bedroom so we would need to decorate and make space in whichever room it would go into!

I have to know since I already have colors and stuff picked out for each gender and my family would never take well to it being a surprise. Plus I am too impatient!

i always said i wouldnt want to know as would like to guess and find out on the day! but the longer we go on TTC the more i think i would be so happy to know there was at last one inthere i would find out the sex, i think as a way for me to confirm it was actually real at last! :happydance:

I would have to find out. I am far too obsessive and I don't like uncertainties!!!

That being said, I don't know if I'd tell friends and family. That's something I'd have to think about!

If I am having a girl then I will be telling everyone I want a purple nursery, baby clothes and everything else in purple. For a boy, I am thinking more greens. I would have to know and start setting the nursery up as soon as I found out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->