would you find out the sex?

i've discussed it with dh and i've convinced him that we shouldn't find out if and when the time comes. i just feel like it's one of life's really great surprises and i wouldn't want to spoil it!

I couldn't wait to find out with both of mine and I'll be the same with the next, I wanted boys really badly both times I got pregnant and was so excited to find out they were boys and I really really want a girl this time and won't be able to help myself! I just HAVE to know! I can't wait to buy a ton of little pink dresses :)

I wouldnt be able to wait! As soon as they can tell, I would want to know :)

I found out with my 1st, but am ttc number 2 with a different partner so if it happens... ill leave it up to him if we find out!

I did.. I just couldn't resist and it was one of the most special days of my life.

I probably will again, it doesn't take away from when babs is born at all

We found out last time at 16 weeks and had her name picked out within half an hour of finding out. I loved knowning who it was in there : ) I'd definitely find out again.

We told our families that we knew but weren't telling, and it was awful, they were really offended. This time, to be honest, I wouldn't care who knew what; I'd be much less precious about the whole thing. People can have as much or as little information as they like, I'll still be happy : )

there is NO way i'd be able to wait lol my hat goes off to those that can!! i would want to buy a ton of boy or girl clothes, decorate the nursery with a boy or girl theme... then again, i am someone who always overprepares for things lol.

I want to know :D ... I will tell people as well of the gender, however we have decided that we would not tell people the name, so that builds up a bit of excitement.

I think it will help with buying gender specific items.

My vote is to find out. Baby girl or baby boy clothes and rooms are so much more fun the neutral!

I am undecided, hubby does not mind either way! I think I would like to wait, but then I would also want to know haha

I think that there are few true surprises left in life, so I think (I'd hope anyway lol) that I'd wait

I talked with my DH and he wants to find out. But I want to kick it old school (haha) and keep it a surprise. I think it would be so lovely to find out in the delivery room after waiting so long. DH's argument was we would have to buy ugly yellow and green, which is silly because his favourite colour is yellow, but he would like to know. Since I'm not on board he's OK with that when our time comes :)

I would have to know...I might lose my sanity if I didn't! :haha:
I've thought about the idea of leaving it a surprise, and maybe I will talk myself into it. All of the nursery stuff I've picked out is gender neutral yellow but I doubt I could wait 9 months to find out.

I think I would totally find out- makes it easier for picking names i think haha

I plan too much, I want to know! Plus no offense to anyone but I hattteeeee going to baby showers where you don't know the sex. I love the pick out full out fits (pants, shirt, shoes and socks) as well as buying something off the registry. And you just can't do that as easy when you are buying unisex lol.

i think if we was to have multiples i would find out to make things a tad easier! lol dh doesnt want to know at all because its 'not natural to know', after all i would just have to hold out for the 10 mins that we are in the ultrasound room and saying i dont want to know lol xx

I found out with my son and it allowed me to be more prepaired and buy baby blue things. We did not tell anyone though so it was a surprise for the rest of the family. I think i would do the same with the second(if we are lucky enough) although DH does not want to know.

x

We've decided what when the time comes we'll find out. Me - I can't stand not knowing. Him - he NEEDS to know so he'll have everything ready. He's already talking about room decor and swing sets...kid'll be the only six week old with a full yard...lol....

Plus I'm a nurse and work strange schedules. Knowing would make it easier to organize.

I thought about not telling my mother, though. Just to mess with her head. :)

(A particularly cruel proposal, given that she's 76!)

We found out with my son at one of those 3d scans. I knew he was a boy anyway so just wanted to confirm it! We were both really glad we found out, we bought all little boy clothes and painted his room all 'boyish'. It's obviously up to each couple but I loved knowing that I was carrying a son and could call him by his name before he was born. We also told anyone who asked that he was a boy, which meant all the gifts we received were boyish too. I would definitely find out next time :D :dust: x

i would love to find out but not tell anyone ese only myself and hubby would know, might break and tel them like 2 months before haha

i cant do surprises :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->