would you go to docs / clinic?

TennisGal

Reaction score
Hi,

There is a baby clinic on today, and I was wondering whether or not to go...

Some of you will have read my post regarding DD having a choking episode in the very early hours of Monday morning...on caught milk/posset. Most terrifying time of my life.

Then all day yesterday, she was doing acidic possets that look like curdled milk, and had that acidy smell. She was also hiccuping and irritable (although I think the latter was due to hospital visit and not much sleep...) She was sticking her tongue out a lot and making sucking noises.

Today, she's back to her usual self thus far?

Now, could she suddenly have developed reflux??? Or was this just 'one of those things?' (doc in hosp thought the latter, but said any further episodes would point towards reflux...which he thought unlikely, as she has not been symptomatic thus far)

I was going to take her to see GP (she saw HV yesterday, popped over to our house) and talk it through...but I don't really want to haul DD around again when she's had a stressful couple of days.

Would you wait and see how she goes, and make a docs apt if necessary? Or take her to be on the safe side? DH thinks the former...I'm leaning to the latter, but so tired, I can't really think!

Would appreciate some advice!

abit late to reply but i would go to the drs, hope shes better today x

you have to do whatever you think is best, if you're at all concerned, go.:hugs:

Mum always knows best and of you think the latter then the latter is the answer. Hope little girlie is feeling back to herself very soon for you! Noah had something similar at 4 months he chocked on his own vomit, when greeny gray and kept nearly passing out. Took him to out of hours and they said all was fine but I still took him to the gp's for a second opinion just in case

Sounds a bit like reflux, or it could be a stomach bug. Hope LO is ok.

alys had this for a while, but went on its own hun, hope youR LO is better now

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"