would you go upto a random Person to save them embarrassment?

Lilmiss1

Mum
Reaction score
I saw a mum pushing her lo in a buggy and noticed that her top was tucked into her leggings. I ran up to her and told her and she was so grateful. I usually tell people i know If they have lipstick on their teeth or something, But not random people. What do you do?

Oh i tell people too. If im with friends THEY are the ones that are embarrassed because i helped a stranger!

Ohh... bit of a tough one... i sometimes feel a little embarrassed but i more than likely would especially as id be very grateful for somebody to tell me if something like that had happened x

I dont think having your top tucked into your leggings is that embarrasing so i wouldnt mention that but if a woman had her skirt tucked into her knickers so everyone could see her bum i would tell her lol

I dont think having your top tucked into your leggings is that embarrasing so i wouldnt mention that but if a woman had her skirt tucked into her knickers so everyone could see her bum i would tell her lol

No I wouldn't have said anything if it was a normal top but she was wearing more like a dress to cover her bum.

Ohh... bit of a tough one... i sometimes feel a little embarrassed but i more than likely would especially as id be very grateful for somebody to tell me if something like that had happened x

I'd hope someone would tell me too. But it's never happened. Or Maybe I just don't get into embarrassing situations. Not.

Yes I've gone up to strangers before to tell them if their skirt is tucked in their knickers or loo roll caught in their shoe etc. It doesn't cost anything to be nice!

I'd tell someone if I seen. I'd just tell them quietly to one side incase they were really embarrased. xxx

I would for sure tell someone, i would want someone to save me from embarrassment. :happydance::happydance:

I've done it sometimes, but my eye sight isnt so amazing so I've probably let plenty of people wander past with their undies showing or what ever.

I remember telling a guy as I walked past he has shaving foam behind his ears once LOL he went bright red.

I was told by a member of staff at the swimming pool I had my skirt tucked in my knickers on my way out of the loos on my way out of the pool (I was heavily pregnant so could barely pull up my knickers at this point lol). Needless to say I was grateful.

I wish more people would tell me stuff like if my hair is a complete rats nest or if I have eyeliner half way down my face or something.

One day a couple of years ago, I was walking down the hall and one another teacher (and a good friend) said, "Uh, Alicia, you might want to check your skirt." It was caught in the back and yeah, my underwear was quite visible. :blush: Fortunately, no one else saw it.

So yeah, I would tell someone.

The only time i havent said anything was when i was in a nightclub and there is a girl who i have grown up with was there who once the "popular" people started talking to her she started treating other like poo. As anyway i was in this night club and she was giving me the evils and stomped off...when she turned her back to me she had her skirt in her knickers loo roll tucked on her skirt...she couldnt figure out why people was staring at her she though that the lads wanted her and the girls were jealous :haha:

I know its petty but you gotta love when karma happens

People have been nice and told me but usually I'm too shy to tell other people :blush:

Yep, if it's something major embarrassing - I would want to be told!

I told a lady her cardigan was on inside out the other day - and she was so grateful!

Definitely! I was in a restaurant loo with my MIL once and tapped a lady on the shoulder just as she was walking out to tell her her skirt was tucked into her knickers. She was very grateful and I felt good about myself! But MIL acted really weird with me and got all embarrassed that I'd gone up to a stranger, and even said 'there's no way I would have said anything'! I thought it was a little bitchy of her TBH.

Ha, the other night we were out drinking and a girl walked past with the price tag on her expensive designer dress hanging out. I admit we did giggle, suggesting that maybe she was going to return it after wear, but we still went and told her, quietly! :) yeah, costs nothing to be nice. :)

If it was someone I didn't like I'd just snigger and wouldn't tell them. Someone I work with had the zip of his trousers undone and I never told him because he had been nasty to me before :haha: Normally though I'd go up to someone and tell them discreetly. I'd appreciate if people told me if it was the other way round.

I had this dilemma the other day but much worse.a little old man was browsing the freezer section at the super market and I rushed on by and noticed he had a massive snot string hanging from his nose to his mouth,then his mouth to his chin the hanging down from his chin.i reeeeelly wanted to offer him a wipe and let him know but I didn't want to embarrass him and I was afraid he would turn out to be crazy and hit me with his walking stick :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->