Would you kindly help? Advice/opinions

on my last pregnancy I was testing with IC's and didn't get a bfp until af was 14 days late (and a squinter)..I know I should have got a + sooner though because when I used a clearblue the day after my first bfp I got a 2-3 weeks on a digi so the tests I was using were just sh*t lol

Aw thanks ladies😊, really appreciate all your responses , still no af testing Monday ! 😬 x

Did any of u have a constant , feeling that af will show? , it's no where near as uncomfortable when I'm actually due or bleeding , but it's there and it's getting annoying , I've told my DF for the past week I will have a period, 😒 now he just rolls his eyes 😂

That's exactly how I felt for all of my pregnancies in the beginning. Hope this is it for you :flower:

Hi mytime...
With this pregnancy i was 2 weeks late until i tested positive..
Monday 17th august i was 9 days late and had hcg which came back as 2...i had cramps tht day which i txt friends and posted on here i think im ovulating again !! I then tested 21st august positive on frer at 9pm..
Scan yesterday confirms i was 6-7 weeks and im certain those cramps on the 17th were implanration
Hcg took again on the 1st september 8500 xx

Fx xx

Hi mytime...
With this pregnancy i was 2 weeks late until i tested positive..
Monday 17th august i was 9 days late and had hcg which came back as 2...i had cramps tht day which i txt friends and posted on here i think im ovulating again !! I then tested 21st august positive on frer at 9pm..
Scan yesterday confirms i was 6-7 weeks and im certain those cramps on the 17th were implanration
Hcg took again on the 1st september 8500 xx

Fx xx

Oh wow em , congratulations lovely!😀 , I will post an update soon as I get some answers , but it really feels like the witch is on her way! Xx

I felt like af was coming tho fill force too !! But she didnt..
Dont give up hope xx

She's here :witch: and don't I no it!!!😪😓 I'm upset because I get no baby, but glad too, because I just felt like a hormonal mess , so on to month 100000000 😔... Thanks for all the kind responses and advice/opinions ladies ❤️

Didn't want to read and run . Wishing you the best of luck ! Fingers crossed for good news on Tuesday :hugs:

Awwww hun least its over and your ready to move on xxx

Quick q do u take pre conceptiom vitamins..just this was my first month taking them n bam..could def b concidence but hu knows could of been a simple lack of a vitamins..

Awwww hun least its over and your ready to move on xxx

Quick q do u take pre conceptiom vitamins..just this was my first month taking them n bam..could def b concidence but hu knows could of been a simple lack of a vitamins..

I was, I'm not going to lie , I took them religiously for 2 year, (in the end it felt like added stress) and because I didn't fall pregnant I thought to hell with them, I was annoyed that I was doing everything I could and nothing was happening, I think I'll start up again tho, I bought some the other day actually , I was so convinced I was pregnant this month ! Never been that late, EVER!, I'm currently with the fertility clinic to, and all my test are normal so I got unexplained fertility 😑 in a way I wish there was a little something wrong, and it could be fixed, and I can have my baby I've wanted for so many years! But I guess it doesn't work like that 😢.... I'm going to try Naturally till January, and move on to iui/Ivf, not sure which one I want to do, although Ivf has a better success rate and a hefty price tag too ... But I so want to do this on my own!, I'm supposed to be able to do this as a women!, I don't no what I am doing wrong tbh, I don't no why I can't be blessed enough to be able to start my own little family, there's no words to tell anyone! how much I want this, it's really hurts not being able to achieve it.. ugghhh Xx

What pre-conception tabs did u take em? Xx

Oh no I obviously missed that !! I always looked at it like a good thing . Cycle day 1 mean the start of the cycle that could potentially end in your bfp !! Best of luck to you

Oh no I obviously missed that !! I always looked at it like a good thing . Cycle day 1 mean the start of the cycle that could potentially end in your bfp !! Best of luck to you

I used to think like that , but after 4 years, it's really grating on me ..

Thank you ! X

I kno wat u mean hun about knowin somethings wromg but atleast u kno u still av plenty of chance...
I bought pregnancare his and hers and we both took them...i mean its the only thing i changed so i like to think positive cx

It will be your time hun dont u worry it will happen x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->