Would you pay for a private scan?

megsw1994

Reaction score
Im 15+5 (tickers wrong) so only got 5 weeks to wait to find out gender but i really want to know already, does anyone know any cheap places that do private scans? im willing to travel. Or do you think i should just wait 5 weeks? I havent got the money for around 2 weeks so am i a bit mad for wanting to pay for a private one? Ive found somewhere that does them and also gives you a 'sneak peek' in 3d too. Im sooo tempted to book one but theres so many better things i can spend that money on im in 2 minds :wacko: .. Has anyone had one and think their well worth the money anyway?xxxxxxx

Hey
I had a few with my daughter it was first preg n was very worried so they gave me peace of mind, if this Is the same reason as you then I would say yes but if it's just for gender then wait it out n buy baby something with money instead plus sometimes they cannot tell the sex and then you have lost your money and still non the wiser! That happened to me :( but I think they are amazing and help you get a special bond with baby, just depends if you can afford it really and how much you want to find out :) hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy x

I'd wait I'd I was you, I wanted a private genre scan but in the end I waited and was richer for it :L

I'd wait. I was tempted to get one last time but decided against it. Too expensive imo.

i think im just gonna wait it out, theres so many things i need to get so will put it to better use.. thanks girls :flower:

I'd wait the 5 weeks, plus they can tell better after 20 weeks whether it is a boy or girl.

If I could have afforded it I would have liked to pay for a 3D scan at some point for my LO but money was too tight. I wouldn't have paid for a scan to find out the gender early though, 5 weeks will fly by and they can tell much better at 20 weeks so it's more accurate :) xx

Honestly, I wouldn't pay for it, I'd wait and have one at your 20 week ultrasound, and I say that entirely because they'll be able to tell you if you need to wait a little longer to find out or not, you might have to pay anyway. I had an ultrasound at 20 weeks and they couldn't find it, so I had to wait until I was almost 28 weeks and I paid for one out of pocket, and it still took them almost an entire half hour to see his man bits (my last one I'm talking about lol)

Thanks girls! I'm gonna wait to find out gender then if I can afford it just have a 3D one after.. As 20 week scan will be my last so I'd like another scan to look forward too lol x

I'm 14 weeks, and couldn't wait! I've booked a gender scan for 16 weeks and 6 days =) We're going with BabyBond, it's £79

I'm 14 weeks and 5 days . I'm haveing a private 4d scan at 27 weeks. I am also inmpaient but it will fly by and we will soon know if we are pink or blue xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->