Would you prefer a girl or a boy?

bailey4eva

Mummy to Jake :)
Reaction score
Just curious if anybody would be extra pleased with one or the other? Even if you know you would be really happy whichever way? Reasons?? xxx

If I could choose, I would want a boy. I don't have any reasons for it, I just really want a little boy!

if i could have picked first time round boy
no real reasons for it lol
i had a girl so boy next time :)

I feel that i shouldnt be saying this but i would prefer a boy. Reason being that i dont have a brother, it was just me and my sis growing up. But of course i would be happy with a girl also. Ideally would like a girl and a boy, nice balanced family! OH really wants a boy also so he can buy him all the cool toys!

hiya!

Well i already have a little boy so having one of each would be a blessing, so idealy yes i would love a little girl...but i would be just as happy if i found out i was having a boy...but id keep popping them out untill i get a leaste one girl:rofl:

Hehe I would like a girl, the dresses are so cute and the frilly things!! I would then want a boy as I would like to experience both :)

Most of my cousins have had two kids, a girl and a boy each - hope that happens to me. Or twins would also be good!

Because Ive already got my gorgeous girl I would love to have a boy next time.OH wants a little boy to play football with,lol x

I don't know why, but I would Love a little boy first. I have 6 brothers so maybe thats influencing my decision, although 90% of the time they annoy me... alot! hehe but just so long as my little one is healthy, has 10 fingers and 10 toes, an is happy, i dont mind. :)

u know all these boys that are wanted will be takin over the world!! More girls needed !!!! :D

I already have a gorgeous little girl so I would love to have a little boy ohhhhhhh i cant wait

I have a boy so would like a girl to change it up a bit, but would be happy with another boy as well if that is what the fates give me! :D

I would totally love a boy first just because I would want my son to be older so that when the daughter came along he could protect her and watch over her, since i'm planning on only have two years inbetween. I had many older guy friends who were brothers to me and it was just an awesome, you had someone watching out for you. Plus being more of a rough and tumble person myself i thought boys would be easier to deal with than girls...

Well, we want 4 altogather and would like 2 of each. Currenly have a son now, so I guess a girl next time so it can go every other.

I think I would prefer a girl first, the reason being that my partner has ADHD and it is likely to get passed down to our son if we ever had one, and I think it would be a lot to cope with for my first child. But if I do have a boy first, I will love him just the same :D

We would love to have a little boy first then a little girl :D

If we had to have two of the same it would also be 2 boys as I am not sure I could handle two girls as I know how much trouble we can he :lol: Would love to have a daughter too though.

x

I'd be happy either way, but I would absolutely love a little girl. I love their clothes and I just feel I'd be able to relate to them better. OH wants a boy for the same reason. But I would be thrilled either way :) xx

I had a girl first, so I'd like to have a boy. Our little girl is only 4 months and she's already a daddy's girl, so I want a little mama's boy (he only has to be while he's little of course! I don't want to embarrass him when he's older).

It really doesn't matter to me, not at all :) I like both equally and on a superficial level like both girly dresses and t-shirts with dinosaurs on!

I know my mum would like me to have a girl as there are lots of little boys in our family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->