• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would you recommend the perfect prep machine?

baileybubs

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

With my dd we managed fine using flasks for making bottles up and I thought it would be a waste of money to buy the tommee tippee perfect prep.
Well now I have a 15 month old and a 1 week old I am considering it as it just seems like one less thing to worry about and helps me timewise, but it is a lot of money if it turns out to be rubbish!! So I thought I would just ask people's opinions of it.

TIA

I definitely recommend the perfect prep machine! It is expensive but I found it invaluable especially in the middle of the night lol! It made bottles perfectly for me every timex

No personal experience but I got mine purely on the recommendations of people on here. I've heard Asda's baby event will be back soon - if you can hold off for that, I got mine for £60 in the last one.

Thanks ladies, I'm thinking it's gonna be worth it, just need to persuade myself to go buy it lol

100% worth it. I'd say that even if it was 3 times the price.

It's fantastic ! Could not do without it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"