Would you report this...?

LuckyYem

mum to 2 beautiful girls
Reaction score
Hi ladies, this is really getting on my wick and not sure if I should report it or keep my nose out.
We have a local Police Community Support Officer who is having an affair with one of my neighbours - he's married with 2 kids, now altough I don't agree with what he's doing it's none of my business and they can jog on! What is driving me mad is, when he's supposed to be on duty he is ALWAYS just sat in her flat! I know I sound like a right nosey neighbour, but my kitchen window - which is above my kitchen sink - looks directly into her living room after seeing them have :sex: one day on her sofa :sick: I try and look anywhere else but that direction lol. Now he is being paid to be sat there all day and get upto all sorts, normally I'd think nice work if you can get it - ie sat around being paid for it, but he is being paid out of public money and they way things are at the moment, big cuts etc it is really bugging me. Anyway what would you do?

Call me a cow... But hell yes I would. Karma needs a hand x

Yes. But be prepared to have evidence of it, and don't be surprised if you get short shrift from the force - like any group, they close ranks and protect each other - whether they should or not.

First point of call is usually a complaint to the inspector in charge - he/she will be duty bound to investigate the matter.

If you are not then satisfied you can go up the chain to the professional standards brigade.

I've made serious complaints to public bodies before (including the Police) and it's generally a load of stone walling and blame shifting.

Good luck :)

My best friend lives with a policeman, and he said he would if I didn't lol. Opposit my flat - the living room side we had a brothal (yeah nice place lol) and every so often a marked police car would park just round the corner and they would go in there so I mentioned it to him in passing and he reported that too - god I really do sound like a curtain twitcher :haha:

Yes report it, my taxes are paying for him to be having :sex:

Yes, I think I would probably report this as he shouldn't be having sex in someone's house while supposed to be on duty. I'm not sure how you would go about reporting it and how you would present the evidence. It might just end up being his word against yours, but it is worth reporting because what he is doing is wrong :(

What's he's doing isn't really the issue, although it's morally wrong.

The fact that he's not doing what he is being paid to do is what is wrong. He's getting paid from our taxes and should be protecting our community.

I would certainly report him. To his wife too. But I really am a bitch. :wink:

TBH I find it morally wrong, but if he was on his own time I feel it's nothing to do with me so wouldn't say anything to his wife - although it makes me feel like a total cow, but who's to say she'd listen :shrug:. I get more, and more angry when I see him going in/coming out or see him in there why should he be paid for it?! Not sure how I go about proof - don't want to be stood taking pics I'd probably get arrested :haha:

If you can, write down times when he arrives and leaves the house - do this for a reasonable period of time.

Police officers (I do not know if the same rules apply to PCSOs sorry, but my broth may know) should be able to account for their time on duty as they have to radio in when they are at locations and for how long etc.

Having specifics of time will help you as he will be asked to account for it. :)

If you can, write down times when he arrives and leaves the house - do this for a reasonable period of time.

Police officers (I do not know if the same rules apply to PCSOs sorry, but my broth may know) should be able to account for their time on duty as they have to radio in when they are at locations and for how long etc.

Having specifics of time will help you as he will be asked to account for it. :)

:thumbup: Thanks will do!
O/T your EDD is dd1 birthday :)

I would. Makes me wonder if he is abusing of power (that is, using his uniform to have sex)

My best friend lives with a policeman, and he said he would if I didn't lol. Opposit my flat - the living room side we had a brothal (yeah nice place lol) and every so often a marked police car would park just round the corner and they would go in there so I mentioned it to him in passing and he reported that too - god I really do sound like a curtain twitcher :haha:

I'd get him to do it then!!,that way,you've done something,but your conscience is technically clear:winkwink:

Absolutely report it. You aren't making a big judgement on the affair, just rightfully lodging a complaint that he is not fulfilling his (tax-payer-funded) duty. And it sounds as if your neighbourhood needs police presence, which would make me even less tolerant of such behaviour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->