Would you say either one is positive??

jesstula

mum of 2
Reaction score
Would you say either of these are positive? The first is from yesterday an the second from this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_3387.jpg
    IMG_3387.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3405.jpg
    IMG_3405.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 19
Neither looked quite as dark as the control line, but I’ve read a lot of people on here saying theirs don’t ever get as dark.

Looks like your surge is... well.... surging! So test regularly so you don’t miss the peak!

Not sure if this helps but this is my positive this cycle for comparison

Attachments

• 8B72D2E9-183C-46A4-A962-84A4CCCE74F6.jpg
    8B72D2E9-183C-46A4-A962-84A4CCCE74F6.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 14
They look nearly positive but not quite yet :flower:

They look nearly positive but not quite yet :flower:

Thanks ladies. I thought that they weren't quite dark enough to but the other half thinks they are! Lol. However I have tested again this afternoon an its gone a bit lighter again. It's so confusing!

Attachments

• IMG_3406.jpg
    IMG_3406.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 8
Last cycle I had 2 points I thought I had O as my OPK got really dark, then light again. Then a week later same thing... then eventually I actually O! So I don’t think having Lh up and down is that uncommon.

Do you think I should keep testing then? We used pre seed this time an I only have one tube left so don't want it to waste it! Lol

I would definitely keep testing, although I suppose it depends on what your cycle is like and when you normally ovulate.

For me, I’m sos irregular that even after I get a positive I keep testing just in case, right up until my period shows. I am now 7dpo but still testing (Stark white). But I know I’m probably an exception. If you know you usually O around this point in your cycle and think that was it, then maybe no point in continuing.

I only have a 26 day cycle but feel like I'm never 100% sure when I've actually ovulated. I'm having bloods done on 28th to check that I am ovulating so hopefully that will help. Nothing ever seems 100% if you no what I mean. I'm gonna test again today an see if it's any lighter. Thanks for replying x

Hopefully you get some answers from the tests, and get your bfp soon.

Fingers crossed! Tested today an there was nothing so who knows! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"