Would you say something?

That is disgusting, I would probably say something. I am really shocked someone would actually do that! Surely she would be washing nappies anyway, she could have just stuck it in with hers and then given it back clean, it wasn't going to be any extra effort really! x

OMG that's awful! Ok so maybe she's a bit funny about the idea of 'preloved' nappies or something (I used to be), but if it was a t-shirt or something, surely any reasonable person would return it washed? It's far worse to send a dirty nappy!

Actually, if Leyla came home in somebody else's nappy and then pooed in it, I would probably offer to buy them a NEW nappy. I know not everybody likes preloved so I would make the offer, even if I expected them to say not to worry about it.

I would definitely have it out with her. Ask her what she would expect you to do if you got one of her nappies! And then maybe suggest that if she can't be a decent human being about it and wash any future mistakes, she should buy a new set of different nappies for her LO. It's not your fault you have the same nappies and if she won't be reasonable, she should be the one to make the change.

ewww what a grotty cow!

I wouldn't care if she didn't like me afterwards - I would tell her how horrible it was - that is just disgusting sending it back covered in her babies poo bllerghhh

omg shed be getting more than the poo back if she had done that to me :growlmad: that is absolutely fucking rank!!!

you deffo need to say something imo

x

I now really regret not doing the poo-returning thing!
I now really know I am not overeacting - my OH who hardly ever gets worked up about anything is really annoyed about this and thinks I should have a go at her about it. He was not sure about my suggestion of an opening line.
"Hi, so what I've been wondering is...WHAT KIND OF A DIRTY SKANK ARE YOU?!!"

:rofl:
likely to get the message across.

:haha: Sounds like a good opener to me!!

Your opening line, sounds good to me too - :haha:!! I am totally in shock, I can't believe that she would return it dirty - that is just disgusting!!!

I too am keen to hear how you get on.

Good luck honey - stand your ground!! xxx

OMG that's gruesome behaviour, i mean god does she have no shame? "My son crapped in your son's nappy- here you go!" :saywhat: I mean, wtf?!

I would most definitely say something to her, although i'm not half as brave as i make out so unfortunately i probably wouldn't be able to pull off that as an opening statement :blush: You should go for it though, i mean, really, who does that?!?

Can you wear camouflage, sneak into the nursery and put one of her nappies on your LO, then return it to her in the same condition she returned yours?! The only problem would be that it would get the nursery in trouble with her again. Maybe you could just give her a bag of your LO's poo and say you thought you were doing swaps!

:rofl: at doing swaps!

but seriously, thats Effing disgusting!

I would - infront of others - ask her why she gave you a ton of her sons poop and why on earth did she not return it clean? Its not YOUR fault someoen got it wrong, or was she just jelous your nappy was newer?

i would of said it when i got it back tho, i would of said, thanks for washing it that was really kind of you. NOT.

I would - infront of others - ask her why she gave you a ton of her sons poop and why on earth did she not return it clean? Its not YOUR fault someoen got it wrong, or was she just jelous your nappy was newer?

i would of said it when i got it back tho, i would of said, thanks for washing it that was really kind of you. NOT.

She didn't give it to me - she gave it to the nursery to give to me. She also apparently said that I was going to be very angry with the nursery staff about it - the response was apparently "um, I think you find she won't"!

Ewwww that's totally disgusting!! Definitely say something!

why would she assume you'd be angry?! I think she has issues with the nursery!! but yeah, i would definately say something!

Ick, Id never do that and would be downright horrified if someone did it to me!
I would have washed it and made sure it was in pristine condition before returning it!

I was a little confused when I first read the thread, as I thought your son had pooed in his nappy and they'd given it her by mistake...why else would she return a dirty pooey nappy to you?!!!!
But I understand now that HER son, pooed in YOUR sons nappy, and somehow she decided the most appropriate thing to do was send HER sons poo back to you!Lovely!!!

what goes through some peoples minds?!!! I would have been so embarassed, I'd have washed it twice!!!! that is so skanky.

I think you should definately say something. Maybe something like "I spoke to the staff who apologised, it was an easy mistake to make. I was a little shocked that you chose to return the nappy still dirty though. If this ever happens in future I would expect it to be returned clean."

Be firm and make her know you're not impressed.

She didn't give it to me - she gave it to the nursery to give to me. She also apparently said that I was going to be very angry with the nursery staff about it - the response was apparently "um, I think you find she won't"!

Yeah because you're not a nutter. :shrug:

Keep us updated. I want to know what happens. :mrgreen: Some people are so strange! :wacko:

That's so disgusting! I'd definately be upfront and say how I thought it was really yuck and should have been returned clean. Can you sew in a name tag into the nappy anywhere (maybe the lip of the pocket) so it doesn't happen again? Getting explosive poop off a cloth nappy is a gross enough job when it's your own kids let alone someone elses! Eurghhhhh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->