Would you say something?

I was a little confused when I first read the thread, as I thought your son had pooed in his nappy and they'd given it her by mistake...why else would she return a dirty pooey nappy to you?!!!!
But I understand now that HER son, pooed in YOUR sons nappy, and somehow she decided the most appropriate thing to do was send HER sons poo back to you!Lovely!!!

what goes through some peoples minds?!!! I would have been so embarassed, I'd have washed it twice!!!! that is so skanky.

I think you should definately say something. Maybe something like "I spoke to the staff who apologised, it was an easy mistake to make. I was a little shocked that you chose to return the nappy still dirty though. If this ever happens in future I would expect it to be returned clean."

Be firm and make her know you're not impressed.

:thumbup: totally agree with the above - although really I'd quite like to scream at her/ flick poo etc, if she's that kooky that she'd do it in the first place - no point getting too aeriated about it. How utterly bonkers though :wacko:

Aah I see... she wanted you to be annoyed at the staff too.
Otherwise really there is no *reason* not to wash it.
It is dirty, but it's not *about* being dirty is it, she washes her own... but she'd obviously decided that if she returned it to you dirty - you would *have* to be annoyed and you would be directing that at the staff :nope:

It's a dirty trick - no pun intended ;)

I'm with bjl1981.
I wouldn't stoke her petty fire with anything less than calm and shocked.
This lady *chose* to return it dirty, to you - someone who had no hand in the mix up.

:hugs:

Ick, Id never do that and would be downright horrified if someone did it to me!
I would have washed it and made sure it was in pristine condition before returning it!

:lol:

With you it would have gone back cleaner and whiter then when she had it orginally! :haha::winkwink:

I will keep you all updated - I am hoping to run into her this morning as I have an earlier start than usual and that's when our paths usually cross!
I should also point out that this is a professional, pretty wealthy woman - I think she is a city banker or similar. It just goes to show that intelligence and privilege don't always bring common sense and courtesy with them!

Disaster! She has apparently decided to take her baby out of the nursery after tomorrow - the last straw was apparently that the nursery put a spare pair of socks on him after his got wet! I am seriously starting to wonder if there is something a bit wrong with this woman.
Anyway, I missed her this morning which gives me only tomorrow morning to tell her she is a dirty skank. I may have to stake out the nursery from the moment it opens. Maybe my friend can take over from me when I have to go to work. Or I could leave a note......

Dear Dirty Skank
Sorry you are leaving - as this means that someone else is going to have to suffer your inappropriate and plain grubby behaviour.
Love
Me

Ick, Id never do that and would be downright horrified if someone did it to me!
I would have washed it and made sure it was in pristine condition before returning it!

:lol:

With you it would have gone back cleaner and whiter then when she had it orginally! :haha::winkwink:

:haha: You know me so well.....:rofl:

Disaster! She has apparently decided to take her baby out of the nursery after tomorrow - the last straw was apparently that the nursery put a spare pair of socks on him after his got wet! I am seriously starting to wonder if there is something a bit wrong with this woman.
Anyway, I missed her this morning which gives me only tomorrow morning to tell her she is a dirty skank. I may have to stake out the nursery from the moment it opens. Maybe my friend can take over from me when I have to go to work. Or I could leave a note......

Dear Dirty Skank
Sorry you are leaving - as this means that someone else is going to have to suffer your inappropriate and plain grubby behaviour.
Love
Me

Dear Dirty Skank :rofl:

K first that is so gross. How someone could do that is insane second :rofl: @ dear dirty skank!! I hope u catch her lol

If you know where she parks her car, you could just leave her a present on the window :)

Agh, how frustrating! Hope you catch her, she deserves to be called a dirty skank!!

Wouldn't it be funny if she was a lurker on here, then she'd know what you think anyway! :haha:

This woman sounds bonkers:grr:. Seriously, I would be more pissed if the nursery left my son in wet socks & didn't put spares on him. As for the dirty nappy - WTF????????:shrug: I don't know anyone that skanky, eurgh!! Perhaps her live in nanny/household skivvy was off for the day, she don't sound like the type to wash her own nappies going by this :haha:

fancy leaving before you've had the chance to flick poo at her. She probably knew it was beyond the pale to send her childs poo in a bag to you and left out of shame. What was she thinking?!

I do know which pram is hers and it gets left in the corridor all day. Poo delivery maybe?!

That woman sounds utterly mad :grr: I can't believe someone would give you their child's poo. I don't even want my own son's poo let alone another child's :lol:

I am so sorry everyone but I missed my opportunity! I was all geared up to see her this evening but she was a bit late and I was alreay out on the road talking to my friend when she strutted past. To say something I would have had to give chase, while clutching a whingeing baby and I didn't feel this would gie me the advantage!

a bummer, BUT you can still say something, just add on '' i tried to catch you the other day to say.... ''

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->