Would You Test?

loopylou86

Reaction score
I am nearly a full two days late on CD30 and apart from slight aches in my tummy, I have had no symptoms for my period. Normally I have a bit of blood when I reach up and touch my cervix, even minor dots which turns into a proper flow after a couple of days but after checking all yesterday and today, there is not a trace.

My stomach aches have calmed down this afternoon, I am just getting the odd slight twinge as if things feel tight. I feel very bloated and have been extremely tired the past 9 days. My right nipple is a little sore (maybe from all the checking and squeezing!!) but nothing major to report with my breasts. They always feel enlarged around my period / a week before. I have eaten very little today as feel like something is in the back of my throat making me gag and feel queasy. I managed a slice and half of toast, 3/4 of a wrap and a packet of crisps. There are even doughnuts in the office and I feel sick looking at them!! Mouth is a little watery as well. When I do touch my cervix, the tissue is a very very very light yellow and slimy.

Not sure whether to buy a test tonight but I know how disappointed I will be in the morning if its a BFN and then she shows tomorrow afternoon. This is sooo hard :cry:

All sounds very positive to me I would defo :test:
Good luck here's hoping you get a :bfp:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes test test test, i know it is hard, I am CD36 of a usual 33 cycle and have been testing and getting BFN's but you need to keep positive, you could get BFP hun, i would test, but of course if you dont feel ready. I keep thinking i will test and then AF will show up the next day, but so far nothing. I am testing again tomorrow morning...

i am so scared! Its really upsetting me thinking about whats going on and the possible disappointment :blush:

He has been really quiet about it saying lets just see how it goes. I guess the actual idea that it may be my month is a little daunting! Something could be happening inside! I keep going to the loo expecting to see blood :blush:

I would test if I were you and then if you get a neg then test again in a few days. good luck :)

I would test if I were you and then if you get a neg then test again in a few days. good luck :)

knowing my luck, i buy a test tonight for tomorrow and she turns up!! x

I know the feeling I got that with my last cycle :( the right thing to do is to wait it out, I know test can put you out of worrying but it can also make it alot worse, it depends on how strong you are, you know yourself better than anyone so if you think you will be able to handle a possible bfp/bfp without certainty then go for it :) best of luck :hugs:

Thank you .... the days seem to drag when your waiting and hoping! x

It depends, if your periods normally come on time I would test. Good luck hope you get your BFP.

Also, if you are really stressing over this, that could be why your AF is late - just a thought...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->