Would YOU trust this test? OSOM brand

Simplechick

Reaction score
Ok, so I might as well admit now, I have a terrible addiction to poas! Not even gonna try to hide it, lol!!
So, if you're brave enough to endure my crazy, I'll go ahead and tell my story and ask you to please let me know what you think, because this is crazy, even for me!!!

I got my first ALMOST positive OPK on May 9th, with a blazing positive the 10th.
Had tons of little cramps and twinges all over my uterus and ovaries for days...
Opks stayed very positive until the evening of 12th.

I started testing the next day (see? Told ya...crazy!) using Wondfo tests. But I had some of the OSOM brand cassette type that measure urine or serum. Supposedly VERY sensitive (below 10 miu in many cases) and with black dye, they supposedly never (or almost never) get evaporation lines.

Fast forward to this evening...had to pee, it had been awhile, and I decided, what the heck....use a OSOM, can't hurt, right?
They should be read within 3 minutes with urine (no longer than 5 due to possibly being able to pick up 5 miu of hcg, which a few women have naturally in their system all the time, and it would look positive after the time frame in that case, giving a false positive)
I'm gonna upload a pic of tonight's test, and ask you to weigh in on what you see.

I took the pic literally at the 3 minute mark. Opinions? :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 72
Posting a pic of the same test as above, but a hour later, when it had fully dried. Evap or super early +????

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 60
Looks like the beginning of a bfp :) buuuut I've never heard of that brand of test before, so I would recommend testing with a pink dye such as frer (just in case your test is too sensitive?). Good luck!

I can see it but no experience with that test. I would get an FRER and test again in the morning. Good luck xx

Surely a lines a line, regardless of brand of poas! Looks a good line too!

Fingers crossed!

That looks like a BFP to me. Good luck!

I say bfp. I heard that they take a bit to cook Cuz evaps are nonexistent with the black dye clia waived one. Those r awesome tests. I had them. As I said, bfp!!

OSOM claim to be as sensitive as FRER's - If they sold them in the UK I'd have bought them :haha:

I think that's a :bfp: - I'd love to be updated when you test again! Best of luck, lots of sticky baby dust! :dust:

I say bfp. I used them and never had a fake line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->