would you?

xnewxmummyx

Mummy, Daddy and Isobelle
Reaction score
Buy your almost 3yr old a cabin/mid sleeper bed? Thinking of getting my DD one for Christmas....

X

Lucas has a cabin bed, been sleeping in it for around 3 months, used it in the daytime to play on and practise using the steps on his own for a few months before. Moved into when he was ready. Uses it fine, able to climb up and down unaided, very rarely gets up in the night but if he does no problems. No way he could accidently fall out because of the sides and knows not to lean over. Guess it depends on how well you know your own child.

Her friend has one and she seems fine on it. I think she'll be fine tbh but I'd probably keep her old bed in with her just incase.

X

Nope not in a million years and mine are nearly four!!

I am waiting until I feel more comfortable and no they hardly get up in te night but if thy did eek no too early for me ATM x

Nope! The aren't recommended for under 6s for a reason. No matter how good they are getting in and out while they are awake a sleepy child is liable to have an accident if they wake during the night esp in the dark.

No. Never. My 10 year old seriously broke his arm trying to move from the ladder on his older sisters to the chest of drawers. We needed and ambulance, overnight stay in hospital, operation to put both bones back into place and insert wire, operation to remove wire and 5 weeks on he still gets pain in it. I know he is prone to injury as he does generally make huge movements and on furniture etc but the risk would have been greatly reduced had we not have had one of these stupid beds.

Definitely not. She is a zombie when she wakes and would almost certainly struggle to get down in her half asleep morning state!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->