Would you?.....

KellyC75

Mum of 4 <3
Reaction score
Would you go for a 40 minute walk, pushing 2 LOs in the pram at almost 3 weeks post op? :shrug:

I need to get my Daughter diapers & the shop is 20 minute walk away....Trying to decide if to go or if it'll be too much?

Take it very easy and stop whenever you need to. I did a similar walk about 3 weeks after my section and I was absolutely exhausted, sore and my bleeding picked up a lot afterwards. However, I had been on bed rest for most of my pregnancy so I wasn't exactly fit.

I did using a belly wrap as support and was fine (with a small bag of shopping & without kiddies), but definitely take it easy. The roads are not always pram friendly and you may end up lifting too much weight.

To be honest I wouldn't advise it. At 3 weeks I took my Lo out and pushed his pram to the park bout 40 minutes total, thought I was fine but it hit me once I got there, had to really take it easy going back and bled really heavy ( it had stopped ) for 3 days after. Our bodies are still healing inside . Don't know if it makes a difference but I had an EMCS and I was quite ill after and developed infections but def be careful !x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->