would your OH/DH want a boy or a girl?

calm

Reaction score
I asked my DH, and first he said it was disrespectful to the child to be born to say what sex you would prefer. I argued that there was nothing wrong in it, that his parents who already had a boy, when he came along, it was natural to want him to be a girl.(before they knew he was a boy) Didn't mean they didn't love him and wouldn't have swapped him for 200 girls once he was born

So, after meditating on this, he said what I already knew deep down, he would love to have a girl (me too)

My OH has two girls (previous relationship) and we have Maley.....he had a son but he dies so he is despearate for a son.

We both wanted a boy first, DH wants a girl next I'm not bothered although another boy would be good next then we get another shot

Hubby would like a boy, but I know that whatever we have he will be an amazing Daddy and love his baby with every last bit of his heart.

He changes his mind a bit but most of the time he wants a boy = ]
I want a girl. . . but at the end of the day we don't really mind

xx

I am an only child, and my mother is English and my dad Spanish. My mother said she hoped I was a girl, because somehow she thought my dad would have been harder on a boy, probably because he was bought up in the Franco dictatorship and education was very strict. Funny because many years down the line, I feel quite the same, my husband can be quite strict, and I think he would certainly be softer with a girl. Who knows though, come the time parenthood will change us both. (Funny what my mother said, can't imagine my father being really strict, even if I had been a boy or had a brother).

My OH has two girls (previous relationship) and we have Maley.....he had a son but he dies so he is despearate for a son.

Oh how sad :(

The problem is, girl or boy, nobody will ever replace that LO he lost. Uf, It is terrible when children die before their parents

We would both love a boy first and then a girl but I have said many a times, that is the ideal and you dont always get that but we would far rather 2 boys than 2 girls!!!!

xxx

I would love another boy and a girl. My husband on the other hand just wants another boy.

My DH and I have discussed this before ttc'ing and even now, and our answers are still the same. We want a healthy baby and will love him/her no matter what. That is always our first answer, but deep down DH would like a little girl, and I would like a little boy; but will be happy with whichever sex we are blessed with.

well i had a boy b4 i met OH and when i got preg from him he wanted a girl which he got i was also pleased what with already having a boy , this time he does want a boy but i dnt mind, well actually my girl is sooooooooo hard work i wouldn't mind another boy but hey if i get blessed with another daughter then bring her on i love girls xxxxxxxxxx

DH has always said he would like a girl. Even if we have 10 boys first he'd still want to try for a girl. haha I think I might want to stop before then lol

Robin thought i was weird to want a girl, i REALLY wanted a girl. Now he only wants girls too :lol: Guys just dont think about it i think until after they have one :)

My DH would prefer a boy, because he feels he would know how to raise the child better. I really don't mind either way.

As we already have a boy I would love a little girl ! :D

we would both like a baby boy :-D he is a keen skateboarder and a football & rugby madman so he wants to teach him all sports!!! haah! he said, he would LOVE a daughter but worries he would be far too overprotective- which i think is dead sweet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->