Wow! Already up to 14C bra!

Skywalker

Reaction score
I'm not feeling terrible (not great either though :haha: ) but I just don't feel like doing ANYTHING today but there are loads of things I should be doing. I did manage to go to the store to get some new maternity bras. It was a cheap store and the bras I got are not very comfortable, just meant to hold me over until I can get to the maternity store one and have a little more cash to heft out. But I went from like a 32A to a 14C already! I was feeling quite accomplished and still am. But on a side note, NOT fun trying on different maternity bras when your nipples are so sore :haha: You should have seen my face with each one.

Oh, also, I don't exactly know what that size corresponds to in American sizes. I was in a NZ store. But the bras I was trying on were definitely a few cup sizes bigger than I used to wear either way so :happydance: woo!

I started off with a 12d- 12DD so things are going to get interesting.

I had gone from a 38B to a 36C by 5 weeks, at 7 weeks I'm now a 36D. It's amazing. OH loves it. Haha.

Im interested to c what i get up to. Normally a 12c-d. Tried on a 12d the other day and it was tight everywhere, tried 14d still way to small on the boobs but then the store was closing so couldnt find one that fitted :(

Lol nice! I wasn't big like you to start with shortnstumpy, I can't imagine!! My friend was like you though and I think when up to an E bra, no joke!

4magpies, I know how you feel! Looks like our relative sizes are about the same, as I started out as an A cup and went to C and you started as B and went to D!

I'm totally loving it. I know I was a real woman before but now I really feel like a real woman lol

Before pregnancy, I was a 32C. I'm now 9 weeks along, and am wearing 32DD. I like them now, but don't want them to get any bigger! They're going to be scary huge!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->