wow. first preg test ever positive. what,, where??

techheather

Reaction score
so what am i to do:wacko:. what am i to read.:winkwink: dont take this or that..

Ok I made OB appointment already.. Jan 8th.. wth.. ill be 8-9 weeks?? im guessing im 3 weeks now according to all the calculators.. can you be 3 weeks pregnant? weird..lol . :shrug::shrug:

so i need to find a reliable resource for the newly pregnant girl, cause i am clueless...really.:dohh:.
where doi find what i can eat, do, take ?

well congrats !
Got my 1st bfp ever a month ago !
You can find lots of information on the internet, and books and phone apps! I'm using what to expect, it's pretty good. You should be 4 weeks pregnant, I guess..

Based off of your ovulation date, you would be 3 weeks 3 days! Since you know when you ovulated that's much more accurate than going off your period date :) Congrats!!

Congratulations!!
I just got my BFP today, I'm three days ahead of you according to the charts.

I'm right there with you! It's so crazy. I don't know what to do now :) I'm sure we will figure all this out soon enough.

Welcome to the world of weird body things! I feel totally weirded out by some of the things my body has been doing, but super excited at the same time because I know that it means something.

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/c25004181/early-pregnancy-guide

Helped me a lot, you can also try to call your GP or OB if you have crazy questions, They're used to it.

Congratulations :D Basically, don't drink or do drugs and eat healthy. Start taking a prenatal vitamin with DHA. And take everything you read online with a grain of salt!! I wish I could find the blog post but seriously, the advice for pregnant women can get crazy sometimes. My favorite was "eat lots of salads, not much oils or meat or carbs. But not at restaurants just in case their food handling procedures aren't 100%." Okay...I mean, i see what they mean but still! (My doc was also kinda a health nut so maybe that didn't help haha).

Start taking folic acid :) avoid caffine and drink and drugs and to much tuna and avoid blue cheese!

Congratz on you BFP!!

Congrats! I highly recommend the book what to expect when your expecting, I learned a lot from that book and am reading it again second time around cause I feel like I forgot everything lol. Also this forum is a great outlet, people here are very helpful!! And there really are a million resources out there on the internet and stuff

ok what does anyone make of this. i had bloodwork done yesterday + yay..
then i worked midnights held my urine came home and poas. line there... wanting to see it double. i woke up at 10 and 12 and four. all poas. the last couple tests lines are there still. all internet cheapies. then i pulled out a digi, one that says preg not preg. and it came back negative. all the pee was not real dark/concentrated. . would it drop that fast? so worried

My guess would be your urine wasn't concentrated enough. This early on it can make all the difference :hugs:

I just spent $30 on tests. Will hold pee from 5pm till 11 or 12. Scared. Chemicals. How does that present? How does that work.

Don't drive yourself crazy with tests, it will just drive you nuts. Just test with fmu, too. Once you miss your period, take another the next morning to confirm. A positive test is a positive test, regardless of how dark the lines are...they generally get darker as the days go on, but it isn't guaranteed. So as long as you aren't bleeding, just wait it out till your first appt and be as healthy as you can be :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->