Wow!! I cant believe it!!!!!!

Melsue129

Reaction score
Okay Ladies after months and months of TTC'g I finally got a :bfp:

I pee'd on a dollar tree test yesterday morning, swore I could see some sort of line but there wasnt any color so I thought it was an evap, said oh well and threw it in the trash. I was thinking about it all day, so I went home and dug it out of the trash and it had a pink line I was like Whoa - okay now how am I suppose to trust a test that was 8 hrs old.... So I said I'll test again tomorrow..

Well I tested this morning with a FRER and got a line - take a look.... Soooo excited but scared at the same time - afraid that its could be a chemical because I tested so early 13 DPO - eeekk... I hope my beanie sticks ladies!!!!

Attachments

• sshh1.jpg
    sshh1.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 107
  • sshh2.jpg
    sshh2.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 89
well done to you xxxx

That is wonderful!!! Congrats!!!!

Big congratulations!! have a healthy and lovely time!

aww congratulations hun :happydance: lovely bfps you have! x

Thanks ladies!!!

The DH has been calling me at work - he's trying to figure out the date we conceived and it turns out it was our 1st wedding anniversary - how cool is that.... :happydance:

Awww HUGE congratulations! What a wonderful present that you got on your anniversary lol! Nice to see someone on here that lives close to me also I live in NH lol.

Thanks Kelly - where abouts in NH... Love it up north!!!

Okay Ladies after months and months of TTC'g I finally got a :bfp:

I pee'd on a dollar tree test yesterday morning, swore I could see some sort of line but there wasnt any color so I thought it was an evap, said oh well and threw it in the trash. I was thinking about it all day, so I went home and dug it out of the trash and it had a pink line I was like Whoa - okay now how am I suppose to trust a test that was 8 hrs old.... So I said I'll test again tomorrow..

Well I tested this morning with a FRER and got a line - take a look.... Soooo excited but scared at the same time - afraid that its could be a chemical because I tested so early 13 DPO - eeekk... I hope my beanie sticks ladies!!!!

Same thing happened to me. I had bfn then checked hours later and had a faint line. I didn't think much of it but tested 2 days later and got my bfp. Congrats to you. have a great pregnancy. hope all goes well hun.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"