Wow!! I cant believe it!!!!!!

Melsue129

Reaction score
Okay Ladies after months and months of TTC'g I finally got a :bfp:

I pee'd on a dollar tree test yesterday morning, swore I could see some sort of line but there wasnt any color so I thought it was an evap, said oh well and threw it in the trash. I was thinking about it all day, so I went home and dug it out of the trash and it had a pink line I was like Whoa - okay now how am I suppose to trust a test that was 8 hrs old.... So I said I'll test again tomorrow..

Well I tested this morning with a FRER and got a line - take a look.... Soooo excited but scared at the same time - afraid that its could be a chemical because I tested so early 13 DPO - eeekk... I hope my beanie sticks ladies!!!!

Attachments

• sshh1.jpg
    sshh1.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 107
  • sshh2.jpg
    sshh2.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 89
well done to you xxxx

That is wonderful!!! Congrats!!!!

Big congratulations!! have a healthy and lovely time!

aww congratulations hun :happydance: lovely bfps you have! x

Thanks ladies!!!

The DH has been calling me at work - he's trying to figure out the date we conceived and it turns out it was our 1st wedding anniversary - how cool is that.... :happydance:

Awww HUGE congratulations! What a wonderful present that you got on your anniversary lol! Nice to see someone on here that lives close to me also I live in NH lol.

Thanks Kelly - where abouts in NH... Love it up north!!!

Okay Ladies after months and months of TTC'g I finally got a :bfp:

I pee'd on a dollar tree test yesterday morning, swore I could see some sort of line but there wasnt any color so I thought it was an evap, said oh well and threw it in the trash. I was thinking about it all day, so I went home and dug it out of the trash and it had a pink line I was like Whoa - okay now how am I suppose to trust a test that was 8 hrs old.... So I said I'll test again tomorrow..

Well I tested this morning with a FRER and got a line - take a look.... Soooo excited but scared at the same time - afraid that its could be a chemical because I tested so early 13 DPO - eeekk... I hope my beanie sticks ladies!!!!

Same thing happened to me. I had bfn then checked hours later and had a faint line. I didn't think much of it but tested 2 days later and got my bfp. Congrats to you. have a great pregnancy. hope all goes well hun.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->