WOW! just needed to vent for a minute.

youngmommy26

Mom of 1 TTC#2
Reaction score
So I was watching this girls live pregnancy test video on youtube. Now I know there are a lot of trolls or whatever, but some of these were not. I checked out their personal youtube video's and such and they had many video's of themselves TTC. This poor girl. She was overweight, yes she was, maybe about 350 pounds? As a big girl myself who weighs 250 pounds this really got under my skin. These other women were being so rude. Saying mean things like "who would have sex with you?" or "your being irresponsible for trying to have a kid, the baby is going to be unhealthy because you can't put down a cheeseburger" We don't know this ladies story, and it's not our place to judge. I thought we was suppose to support each other, and be there to help each other through a lot of hurdles and let downs TTC takes on us? I have been TTC for 2 years now, and yes I know, my weight probably has some to do with it. but I am dieting and trying to lose weight. I gained a lot of weight due to the Mirena I had in for 4 1/2 years. I used to be under 190. It's not that I eat 40 times a day, I eat 3 times a day like everyone else, and I don't gorge myself on food either. I get sick of people just "assuming" that's what "fat" women do. I really hope there isn't women like that on here, if there is and your reading this, you should be ashamed of yourselves. sorry guys, I just started AF today, and am really moody, and I just wanted to say something. reading those comments really hurt my feelings. I can't imagine how that poor girl was feeling reading those right after getting a bfn and having PCOS. UGH :growlmad:

Don't feel like you need to justify yourself to anyone! Your weight is your business and yours alone, nobody has any right to have an input! Makes no difference to me if someone is a size 8 or size 22 personally :flower:

thanks a lot. I was just in a really bad mood last night before I went to bed. been cramping really bad and AF showed up, I was upset about that. But it really got to me the way those women were degrading her and making her feel unworthy of a baby because she is overweight. I can't believe the way some people act.

:hugs:

The fact these people are judging someone else's parenting skills based on weight alone just goes to show that they are the ones with questionable behaviour! Some people are so ignorant and judgemental.

It's easy for a troll to sit sit behind a computer and say nasty things.

I wish YouTube would sort out trolls, they can be so nasty

It's easy for a troll to sit sit behind a computer and say nasty things.

I wish YouTube would sort out trolls, they can be so nasty

yes they can. But the two women I was talking about weren't trolls, I looked at their youtube profile, both of them had a ton of video's of ovulation test reviews and TTC video's, they were just really mean nasty women.

The people saying all that are most likely big fat birds themselves! tisk tisk, nasty mean and ugly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->