Wow, look at that snow...anyone else crossing their legs??!!

DH has moved the car to the main road as the snow has really come down during the day. It's now about 2-3 inches. I've got a scan at the hospital tomorrow so hope the roads are gritted properly. At least it's not until lunchtime so hopefully others have sorted the road out by the time we have to go out!

I normally like the snow but could happily live without it at the moment - I don't have the balance to walk on it!

i just been to the shop to top up the gas meter....and its -4'c ....and still no bloody snow here!!!! :(

I have a feeling we'll be dashing through the snow for sure! And it's a 45-minute drive to the hospital too, but even out here away from the city they keep the roads pretty well cleared. We've at least a foot of snow built up on the grass, and in January when I'm due it's likely to be snowing a lot again. Oh well, we're all quite used to it so there are far fewer accidents than one would expect during the winter here.

I'm back watching the snow fall like buggery here I've got physio in an hour I'm not looking forward to the walk (I daren't drive), any tips ladies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"