Wow... never thought this day would come!

Not sure about nub but great pic - congrats! x

I guess its a boy! Congratulations. It is lovely to see your baby wriggling and active!

Aww I know! The lady who did the scan was so lovely, and she kept telling me and my oh that our baby was "a very naughty baby" because s/he kept waving at us and kicking around so she found it very difficult to do the scan... I had to have a walk around to try and get the baby to move into a better position!

Odd socks... the baby does seem to have very long legs doesn't it?! Me and the baby's father aren't very tall either :S

Thank you for everyone's input so far... I think the girl suggestions are taking over, but only ever so slightly! I am sooo tempted to pay for an early scan at 16 weeks and find out! I'm just too impatient! :haha:

Wow... It's been nearly 3 weeks since the scan, and I cannot believe how fast the time is going! Im 15 weeks today, and only 5 weeks away from finding out whether my little bean is a boy or a girl :D Very excited as I dont mind if its a boy or girl, just getting impatient now!

Any more guesses would be great as I am literally driving myself NUTS trying to analyse the photo everyday and compare it to other people's scan photos :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->