• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wow was I popular at the school today!

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Had all the mothers that knew me coming and talking to me, looking at the baby, etc.

Some of you may remember that Amanda had an issue with one girl in school last year and I didn't speak to the mom for a number of months after.

Well, she offered to do portraits of Chase for free. She has a studio in her house. Of course, I said sure. Quite honestly, I am letting by gones be by gones and starting a new year off in a better place. I also should get along with her since her son is in kindergarten with mine this year too. There is no shaking this mom. LOL

Also, her daughter wants a play date with Amanda too. Hope things are looking up for my little girl this year. :)

Hope things go better for Amanda! And free portraits are great :D

it's a new beginning :) it's great for your daugther i am really please her school year starting like that ...i said go have the pictures taken....and for some reason things change during the year ...oh well you can always handle it ...i know you ...she won't be a match against you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->