Wow! Who would have thought?

HBGirl

Reaction score
DH and I now preventing!

I did some research and TTC is a really bad idea when travelling into a malaria area. We are going to Zanzibar in June so its not for long, one cycle really, but I'm SO bummed.

If we are not successful this cycle then we will be preventing for the next 2 :(

Going on holiday end July and done want to risk being 4-8week pregnant on holiday; with lethargy nausea and general bloatedness but no bump lol

Enjoy your trip away and good luck when you get back for a quick BFP xxx

I'm glad I'm not the only one putting a fab beach holiday and cocktails over my BFP!

Have a great holiday! Where are you going?

i just got back from the dominican republic the doctor told me that it was absolutely fine to carrying on ttc. They even have special malaria tablets designed for pregnant women but ideal if you are ttc and catch on holiday!

Its the strain of malaria that counts. I also need a yellow fever shot.

I'm glad I'm not the only one putting a fab beach holiday and cocktails over my BFP!

Have a great holiday! Where are you going?

We are only going to Spain so no worries about malaria etc; and I don't mind going being pregnant lol but would just rather not be in first 8weeks lol -with previous pregnancies I had extreme lethargy and nausea for the first 10weeks at least. Really want to get my BFP this month and be 12-13 weeks on holiday, so I can tell my mum the news face to face (she lives in Spain). Also I am 40 in July and want to BE pregnant by then lol; the big reason we are not waiting til after the holiday:wacko::wacko:

But at least if I don't conceive this month I can have cocktails and water /theme parks to look forward to I suppose lol :haha:

xx

Uh ho. 10 dpo and strong cramping last night. It kept me awake. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back