WOW!!!

Mommy, Expecting #2
Reaction score
So I had my first ultrasound today! I have to say Merry Christmas to ME!! This was the best Christmas present EVER!! I got to see my active little one kicking it's legs and waving it's arms all over the place!! The tech was a bit nasty and wouldn't tell me the heart rate or the dating but then the receptionist said I was 12 weeks when she was booking me for my next one, so I think I'm right on par with my LMP date! I haven't stopped smiling since I saw the little one! I'm still just in awe at this whole thing!! Just amazing!! It is such an amazing gift we have been given!!

Hope everyone has a very happy holiday!!

Here is a pic of the little one!!

Attachments

• IMG00067.jpg
    IMG00067.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 5
Congrats flower, what a great picture! Xxx

Wow that's a great picture!

It really is an amazing experience isn't it?!
Congratulations!

How awesome that you got a christmas eve scan, and such a clear pic of your baby too!!! Congrats!! Shame about the tech guy, but he obviously couldn't put a damper on your joy. Merry christmas xx

That's an awesome pic! My mw warned me that sometimes the techs don't let you even see the scan at the nuchal scan as it is for medical purposes only and not for the amusement of the parents (though she agrees this is rude). She said it's due to techs saying something regarding the health of bean that they shouldn't be saying, up to doctor/mw to talk to you about. Hopefully I don't get that kind of tech though...I wanna see my bean.

Congrats on a successful ultra sound!! It really is the coolest experience. Mine was doing head stands and flipped all around too. My tech didn't tell me if I was on target with how many weeks I was either. She did tell me the heart rate and said the measurements looked good of the spine. But that's about it. I go to the doctor again for a check up on 1/6 so I'm sure we'll discuss all of that then.

How fab for you, shame the tech wasn't a little kinder to you! but not to worry i doubt it dampened your joy at seeing the little one x x
what a lovely clear pic too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->