woz it ectopic

feelsosad

Reaction score
hi all i woz currently six weeks pregnant with my thired cild but had to go to a&e two weeks ago as stated spotting like the start of a light period and i cudnt have a scan till the following thursday as they said it woz the only available one the doctor came in after i had the nurse gave me my obs and bllod pressure woz slightly high he came in felt my stomach and it woz painfull on right side of abdoman when he pressed i felt like i woz in early labour and he took bloods then about an hour later he came in to the room where i woz waiting in a&e and said that summething woz wrong he said my hcg levels were only 1000 and wouldnt tell me anything else and had to wait for a gynacoligist doctor to come down she said that my hcg woz low and done an internal took three swobs and said my cervix woz closed but that didnt mean anything and that they think it is ectopic pregnancy and that i ahd to stay in hospital overnight so they can keep an eye on me as if it woz ectopic there is a very high chance of rupture and i could die so went to the ward and got left untill the next morning when the consultant came round and asked my when my last cycle woz and if im still bleeding and in pain by this time i woz not in pain and just had brown discharge and he told me to go home and come back if i feel dizzie or bleeding or pain so i went home feeling great and had to go back to hospital to have bloods took and told it had to double and reach 2000 it had only gone up by 200 so my hcg levels wos 1256 then tuesday night started heavy bleeding and little pain so went to bed and went to sleep my partner keept an eye on me and wensday morning woke up with a lot of pain and heavy bleeding rang the hospital and told to go straight in so did and they they did more blood work and got the results back hour later they were at 1386 and it wozent good the doctor came and siad that i would have to have methotrexate shoot becousre it woz a failling pregnancy and that doing a ultrasound scan wouldnt be no good as they wouldnt be able to see anything and that it woz a pointless pregnancy they didnt no were it woz growing or even if it woz in the right place just that my hcg levels were to low for it to be a succesful pregnancy i woz upset and had the shoot later that day i woz due my scan the next morning but never got one had to stay in hospital over night becouse i had a lot of pain after the shhot and woke up with this big feel of anger and loss that there could of been a baby in the right place but i will never no and got told it woz deffitnetly a misscarige as my hcg woz still rising been back to the hospital twice for hcg levels and they have droped down to 330 and should only have to go back once more till it goes down to 0 or below <5ml i am still bleeding heavy and cant get it out of my head that they could of been wrong and that i never got a scan to find out has any body else every had this or am i the only one that never got a scan as they reckon they wouldnt be able to see anything :cry::angel:

hi all i woz currently six weeks pregnant with my thired cild but had to go to a&e two weeks ago as stated spotting like the start of a light period and i cudnt have a scan till the following thursday as they said it woz the only available one the doctor came in after i had the nurse gave me my obs and bllod pressure woz slightly high he came in felt my stomach and it woz painfull on right side of abdoman when he pressed i felt like i woz in early labour and he took bloods then about an hour later he came in to the room where i woz waiting in a&e and said that summething woz wrong he said my hcg levels were only 1000 and wouldnt tell me anything else and had to wait for a gynacoligist doctor to come down she said that my hcg woz low and done an internal took three swobs and said my cervix woz closed but that didnt mean anything and that they think it is ectopic pregnancy and that i ahd to stay in hospital overnight so they can keep an eye on me as if it woz ectopic there is a very high chance of rupture and i could die so went to the ward and got left untill the next morning when the consultant came round and asked my when my last cycle woz and if im still bleeding and in pain by this time i woz not in pain and just had brown discharge and he told me to go home and come back if i feel dizzie or bleeding or pain so i went home feeling great and had to go back to hospital to have bloods took and told it had to double and reach 2000 it had only gone up by 200 so my hcg levels wos 1256 then tuesday night started heavy bleeding and little pain so went to bed and went to sleep my partner keept an eye on me and wensday morning woke up with a lot of pain and heavy bleeding rang the hospital and told to go straight in so did and they they did more blood work and got the results back hour later they were at 1386 and it wozent good the doctor came and siad that i would have to have methotrexate shoot becousre it woz a failling pregnancy and that doing a ultrasound scan wouldnt be no good as they wouldnt be able to see anything and that it woz a pointless pregnancy they didnt no were it woz growing or even if it woz in the right place just that my hcg levels were to low for it to be a succesful pregnancy i woz upset and had the shoot later that day i woz due my scan the next morning but never got one had to stay in hospital over night becouse i had a lot of pain after the shhot and woke up with this big feel of anger and loss that there could of been a baby in the right place but i will never no and got told it woz deffitnetly not a misscarige as my hcg woz still rising been back to the hospital twice for hcg levels and they have droped down to 330 and should only have to go back once more till it goes down to 0 or below <5ml i am still bleeding heavy and cant get it out of my head that they could of been wrong and that i never got a scan to find out has any body else every had this or am i the only one that never got a scan as they reckon they wouldnt be able to see anything :cry::angel:

ps sorry about spelling and it wos not a misscarige

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->