Wrap / sling for a 6 month old?

Lu28

Aisling's mammy
Reaction score
Just wondering what the best would be for a 6 month old? And how long do they take to put on? I've been using a mothercare baby carrier but it's such a palaver with the clips and velcro etc and she cries every time while I'm putting her in it :(

mei tai! easy to put on, easy to get off and leyla loves it cos she is sitting up and can see everything, i love mine!

x

I use a Mei Tai for long walks and a ring sling with Freya in the hip carry for short trips. She loves both but the ring sling is a lot quicker to put on. :)

I have the close one
https://www.mothercare.com/Close-Pa...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42764041&mcb=core

I have heard bad things about it from some people BUT I have been using it since newborn and I still love it at 8 months!:thumbup:

sophie

id go for a woven wrap and there are lots of makes, its just a case of finsing one you like, didymos, storchenweige, hoppediz,bebina, girasol. they come in different lengths, for doing different carries. it may take a little while to get used to it, but once you do, you will be able to get the baby up on your back in a jiffy nice and secure! you can search on you tube for help with various carries

I agree with the mei-tei, really easy to use and quick to get on and off x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->