Wrapping. Love it or Hate it?

I love it in theory... Getting all the presents out, wrapping paper organised on table, glass of mulled wine... But then reality hits when I realise that half the presents I've bought are a pain/impossible to wrap neatly, my back starts to ache and I've drank half the bottle by the second present :haha:

I love it in theory... Getting all the presents out, wrapping paper organised on table, glass of mulled wine... But then reality hits when I realise that half the presents I've bought are a pain/impossible to wrap neatly, my back starts to ache and I've drank half the bottle by the second present :haha:

This :haha: In theory I love it and want all the presents to look beautiful. I stop caring part way through though :rofl: and I can't do any pretty ribbons or anything as I have three cats who are terrors :roll:

Love it! We did free gift wrap at the bookstore I worked at over the holidays last year and I did so much of it that wrapping our own presents seems incredibly easy! It's also kind of a skill, once you get the hang of it it's pretty simple to do a nice job. A good quality paper makes a world of difference as well!

I absolutely hate it, I like buying the gifts and the wrapping but after that it is someone elses job to wrap. Besides I am not very good at wrapping at all.

Love it! I wrap everything, even stocking presents because I love it so much. In the past I've even opened packets and wrapped little figures individually :haha:

Love it! I wrap everything, even stocking presents because I love it so much. In the past I've even opened packets and wrapped little figures individually :haha:

That sound so delightful, it makes a certain little part of me happy :haha:

When my kids are a bit older and better at unwrapping I may do that!

I love wrapping. Not very good but the kids don't care haha.
Have wrapped most the family's presents. The kids are staying over at my parents at the weekend so I can wrap all the Santa presents and not have to worry about any of them waking, so looking forward to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->