• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrapping paper!

SmartieMeUp

Mum of 2 girls.
Reaction score
Anybody having a specific theme or seen something they like so far?

I don't know what I want this year, but I know I won't be doing parcel paper again - The girls found it tough to open last year.

I don't have a specific theme but I like to get new paper each year. I usually get the Aldi ones, they do really nice ones. I love anything with santa, snowmen etc for kids' presents, and tartan, snowflakes or sparkles for adults.

I always get wrapping people for each person in a theme that they like. I've bought Harry Potter wrapping paper for Connor, and unicorn for saskia. Not sure what to get for OH. Matalan have some nice ones this year.

I like traditional paper (tartan, Santa, winter scenes etc) last year I did parcel paper and stamped it but like you say was hard work to open and wrap the awkward shaped things.
I did see some lovely paper on Next but my sister claimed it first ha ha.

I may do themes based on interest for the children. My eldest is cat mad, so will keep eye out on cat themed paper x

I like anything vintage, last year I got some lovely vintage Santa paper from World market (they sell international foods/items)
Think I will check them out again this yr.

I dont have a theme, I tend to just buy a random mix of papers the appeal to me and then use them all for the boys.
So far I've bought a snow globes, a Christmas dinosaur and a pigs in blankets roll from studio (like actually pigs in knitted blankets, I was ridiculously excited by the idea)
I love studio paper as it is always nice and thick while not being overly expensive.

I’m going for silver this year to match my decor, I just picked up a nice one in home bargains but will get another style too as I like to do a mix.

I dont have a theme, I tend to just buy a random mix of papers the appeal to me and then use them all for the boys.
So far I've bought a snow globes, a Christmas dinosaur and a pigs in blankets roll from studio (like actually pigs in knitted blankets, I was ridiculously excited by the idea)
I love studio paper as it is always nice and thick while not being overly expensive.

I like studio paper too. I finished my account a few years back and tried to order and couldn't get logged in. I'll try again as seen some boots for myself on there x

I’m not sure on wrapping paper this year . I do need to buy some .

I normally go for different colours for mine not a theme . last year just went for fun ones will do the same this year I think !

DS will probably get blue wrapping paper and then I’m not sure for the girls just whatever I see

I’m going for silver this year to match my decor, I just picked up a nice one in home bargains but will get another style too as I like to do a mix.

B&M had some nice silver wrapping paper in

I've never ordered from Studio before but I've looked at the catalogue at OH's mums house and liked their paper so think I'll get some this year. Need to check what I already have in the loft though! I usually do a paper each for the kids so they can find their presents easily and for everyone else its random!

There's some lovely paper on studio. I saw a nice set in Next too. I'll see what they get in at Wilko's first, then decide

I always struggle to find paper I love. Waiting on wilko to see what theirs are like, haven’t actually looked to see if they are on yet so off to do that now!

This years wrapping paper
The shiny Santa one will be for main Santa gifts and will do a mix of the other two 770AE367-CCDE-4881-80F3-2A3CD501C28A.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->