Wrapping paper!

My theme is pink unicorn paper for my eldest and blue unicorn for my youngest... if you’d have told 2015 heavily pregnant me, wrapping everything in brown paper, ribbon, hand stamping and writing in cursive with my wrapping pen that I’d be using those... I’d have choked on the spot :lol:

Ha ha. I know what you mean. Simple wrapping this year....the stamps can be for the kids x

l have started buying any blue cute wrapping paper for DS I’ve got Peppa Pig and Penguins so far .

I’ve got a few rolls of pink unicorn for DD2 but not seen anything for DD1 .

Are you ladies having different wrapping paper for each child or using same for all?

I usually buy tons of paper and then (because I'm strange like that) I'll wrap at least one present each in that paper, so they all have all the papers. However, I do have some first christmas paper for ds5 so he'll have his own this year. Its left over from ds4 :haha:

I've found three rolls from last year, so I can get started using some of that but also want to buy some of Aldi's as I love their selection each year :xmas10:

I usually buy tons of paper and then (because I'm strange like that) I'll wrap at least one present each in that paper, so they all have all the papers. However, I do have some first christmas paper for ds5 so he'll have his own this year. Its left over from ds4 :haha:

Ooohh I like your idea !! Under the tree will be so colourful!

I've found three rolls from last year, so I can get started using some of that but also want to buy some of Aldi's as I love their selection each year :xmas10:
I got some from Aldi yesterday only a Santa one , Peppa pig and Mickey Minnie Mouse !
I just keep buying a roll when I see it haha I’ve got none left from last year so will need it !

I need to buy some adult wrapping paper too

Every year I think about doing a separate paper each and then I panic I'll either over or under estimate what I need and not have enough and not be able to get more, or find a paper that I know 2 of them will love and then just go back to multiple paper for everyone hahaha

Red and white stripes with red ribbon.

For the santa gifts I have some gorgeous paper I got from homesense and really fancy bows. I'll try to post a picture later but it's hidden in the car so the kids can't see it

I just ordered mine I like to do Kraft Paper so I have gold and silver with matching star tags and for the children I have Santa face Kraft paper with reindeer tags

Oooo they sound fabulous ladies !!

I might go with your idea mother , I am just not liking any paper for DD1 . Just gonna mix it up this year I think ... might change my mind ha

I just ordered mine I like to do Kraft Paper so I have gold and silver with matching star tags and for the children I have Santa face Kraft paper with reindeer tags
I love Kraft paper too. I'm not decorating my own this year but I've got paper that looks like it's been stamped ha ha

I spotted a bright lime green christmas wrapping paper in Asda on tuesday. Rio would absolutely love it, as lime green is his favourite colour atm, everything has to be lime green.
However i dont know if i can bring myself to buy it, fluorescent lime green is absolutely not christmassy whatsoever :haha:

I spotted a bright lime green christmas wrapping paper in Asda on tuesday. Rio would absolutely love it, as lime green is his favourite colour atm, everything has to be lime green.
However i dont know if i can bring myself to buy it, fluorescent lime green is absolutely not christmassy whatsoever :haha:

Haha I can understand that. Stocking fillers maybe?

:haha:

I didn't end up ordering mine from Studio, I was in Tesco and ended up hust buying it there. I got polar bear themed for DD1, unicorns for DD2 and santa and reindeer for DS. I have a big assignment due on 6th December but after that I'll start wrapping :)

That’s totally Minecraft !! Just do a creeper face on it with something xmas related Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->