wraps, fuzzi bunz and wonderoos

jenstar

Reaction score
Nappies for sale

Fuzzi bunz size medium, poppers- £5 for the first nappy posted, £3 for each nappy after that. Well used but no stains and elaxtic and PUL etc still brilliant. I had a full set of these and love them but just getting rid of a few- white, sage, periwinkle (mid blue.) Includes one FB microfibre insert, most inserts are a bit grey and I have never tried doing anything about this. Also a couple that are in poor condition (de-laminating inside) £2 each with another nappy (due to postage costs it is not worth selling these on theor own) sea green size medium and pale blue one-size.

Wonderoos v1, poppers- £5 for first nappt posted, £3 for each nappy after that. Not used very much at all, no stains, good condition (fleece inside is whiter than the FB.) Includes one FB insert per nappy- these are NOT the original inserts as I didn't like them and sold them a whileago. Colours: 2 x natural, 1 x royal blue, 1x butter (looks like lemon.) £5 for one, £2 for each additional nappy
***if you're buying a few pocket nappies I can add a little lamb bamboo booster for £1 each***

4 x Fuzzi bunz branded microfibre inserts (but will fit any pocket nappy) size 36 x 13 cm approx. All have been washed but only one used as I bought too many at the time. So all are pure bright white! £8 on their own or £1.50 with a nappy- good to have a few spare for laundry days.

Prices include postage but not paypal fees and I will do good discounts for bulk buys as it'll save on postage and also save me extra trips to the post office!

I would also consider swaps for most things really so try me. (Suitable for one year old boy.)

Attachments

• DSCF4950.jpg
    DSCF4950.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF4955.jpg
    DSCF4955.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCF4956.jpg
    DSCF4956.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCF4958.jpg
    DSCF4958.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF5077.jpg
    DSCF5077.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 3
do you have pics of the close parent ones please :)

photos

Attachments

• DSCF4952.jpg
    DSCF4952.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCF4953.jpg
    DSCF4953.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF4954.jpg
    DSCF4954.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCF4955.jpg
    DSCF4955.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 6
could i see a pic of the bumhugger plz? :flower:

could i see a pic of the bumhugger plz? :flower:

Trying at the min, having some trouble with it! It's a problem with me not the computer doh!

The bumhugger is the creamy one beside the yellow/ white spot nappy. I am trying to upload a photo of the inside too so bear with me. You would have time for a cuppa the speed I am going at here.

what weight would this be suitable for hun do u think? im new to cloth and spotted that u said it would be good for nights as she is a heavy wetter at night!

what weight would this be suitable for hun do u think? im new to cloth and spotted that u said it would be good for nights as she is a heavy wetter at night!

It doesn't give the weight on the nappy but this size fits my son who wears age 12-18 month clothes and isn't chubby (not skinny either just sorta middle-to-chub.) It would probably fit a child in 18-24 month clothing but definitely not age 2-3. It also wouldn't suit a chubby child over 18 months as by the time you stuff the pocket with extra inserts as I do at night it makes it tighter round the waist and legs. | had bumhuggers (different ones not this exact one) for my older son and the velcro tabs were just about meeting round his waist when he was in 12-18 month clothes, but he was very very big and fat at that age. You put a wrap over them anyway so even if the velcro popped open on him he still had the wrap holding it in place but still not ideal.

ETA:- weight 20 to 40lb and waist size 16 to 21 inch

Bump for reduced prices.

Also interested in swaps, prefer POPPER NAPPIES OR WRAPS or any bits and bobs and suitable for one yr old boy (he likes pink just not pale pink!)

Can I have the bumhugger please hun? and pay on saturday please? :blush:

Can I have the bumhugger please hun? and pay on saturday please? :blush:

Yes no prob, send me your address and I'll get it parcelled up and if you pay on Sat morning I'll try and get it posted on Sat (post office closes at 12.) I'll PM you my paypal.

I'm gonna pay with my sisters paypal on saturday since I don't have one (long story). you can send it to her address if you prefer, or mine. :)

what version are the pop-ins? any stains? thanks

I'm gonna pay with my sisters paypal on saturday since I don't have one (long story). you can send it to her address if you prefer, or mine. :)

Do you still want the ella's house bumhugger?

How much could you do for the duck egg pop in and booster?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->