wraps, fuzzi bunz and wonderoos

No, all pop-ins still here. Did you get my PM? I think I've had a few PM probs recently!

I don't know what version the pop-ins are, the labels are different but the nappies seem the same :shrug:

yellow says: "the pop-in a close baby product"
green says: "the pop-in dream dri by close parent"
white says: "the pop-in from modern baby"
and blue is in a box in baby's room so not sure. I didn't realise they were different until I looked there now.

Blue and yellow bought new in August, green and white were bought preloved in January but appear to be about same age as the others.

All the outers are a bit bobbly due to the cotton fabric.

Green no marks or stains.
Blue no marks or stains.
Yellow (dream dri) large insert has a light greyish mark on it, no sure what from and I will wash it with my next nappy load to see if it will lift.
White (bamboo) both inserts have brown marks on them, although I always used fleece liner with the bamboo ones, again I will wash with next nappy load and see if it lifts any.

I'll do a few photos now.

Attachments

• DSCF5028.jpg
    DSCF5028.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 0
Insides of the pop-ins (duckegg not availabel as in sleeping baby's room at the min!)

The white looks a lot lot worse in the photo than real life.

Attachments

• DSCF5029.jpg
    DSCF5029.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCF5030.jpg
    DSCF5030.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 0
I don't mind what version, just wanted to try one out.... how much for the blue?

Any offers on any of these as I want at least some things gone this week!

Obviously I'll combine postage on multiple purchases but I'll do offers as well. If anyone wants more size medium fuzzi bunz I do have more I could sell as a set too.

hey what weight are the fuzibunz and wonderoos suitable for, are they pockets? do you still have all the colours listed?
sorry just starting out with cloth so easily confused lol!

ETA: just read re the descriptions and they come with inserts:dohh: so just finding out the sizes and colours you've got left would be great lol!

Not sure on the weights they are designed for but I got the fuzzi bunz when my son was an average sized 4 month old and they fitted then and would have fitted earlier if I'd had them. Wonderoos are BTP but I only got them when he was 5/6 months old so don't know when you can start them.

Colours listed are all still here, also got a few more fuzzis- lime green, sage green plus two that are in poorer condition (sea green and a pale blue one-size) that I was gonna keep simply because they still work perfectly but are obviously worth less and I didn't think it was worth the postage. I'd sell them for really really really cheap if someone was buying loads more because then the postage wouldn't be much more.

PMd u Hun about the 2 dream dri close and the booster xx

Do you still have the Ellas House rainbow stripes? :flower:

Any offers or swaps?

Swaps for: night nappies, fitteds, wool, wraps, fleece. All suitable for one year old boy and prefer popper fastenings if applicable.

Any offers? Wouldn't mind a quick sale on a few bits, if paid by tomorrow teatime I will get it parcelled up and post on Saturday morning, after that I'm on holiday so won't have internet or be able to post.

Bump- finding nemo wee notions wrap/ wonderoos/ fuzzi bunz microfibre inserts reduced

Interested in the Nemo wrap to go over our bamboozle stretches. My boy is around 18lb and quite slim build - do you think it would fit?

Would anything be good for me ??? https://www.babyandbump.com/cloth-diapers-nappies/622537-wanted-nappies-little-boy-10kg.html xx

Interested in the Nemo wrap to go over our bamboozle stretches. My boy is around 18lb and quite slim build - do you think it would fit?

I think so but I didn't actually have this wrap when my son was 18lb. It was already too small when I got it. It is side snaps so it would suit a thin thighed baby up to above average thights but not mega thighs. If it fits your baby it would definitely fit over tb stretchies because it's not too low in the rise.

Hi am interested in 2 natural and one butter wonderoo with LL extra boosters and the FB microfibre inserts...could you pls give bulk buy price all in :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->