Wriggly baby

Dollybird

Mother of a beautiful boy
Reaction score
Sorry guys totally pointless thread but just wanted to say I love my little wriggly baby so much. Feeling those little movements are just so special to me I just wanna tell everyone! Lol. Xxx

:) I haven't really felt my DS much the last couple of days, and started to worry. Just in the last hour I had a donut, and I think he likes it! He's been kicking and doing flips ever since! It makes me smile. Now, if only DH could feel him!

Aww, hehe ... My first baby moved non-stop while in the womb... He STILL hasn't stopped moving and is 13 months now! ;) This baby is quite hyper too but not AS much. It's so fun and exciting to feel that life inside ya, isn't it? :)

It's amazing! It makes me so happy. Kinda makes me all xcited to go to bed at night cause that's when I feel the most movement, but I also love the rare occasion I'm out with friends or at work and I feel that wee nudge.. Feels like a lovely little secret that's all for me! Xxx

That really is a great feeling! Mine's been squirming all day long today it seems O:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->