Wrist tattoos?

ClairAye

Mum to one of each!
Reaction score
Hey everyone :flower:

I'm getting a tattoo done on my wrist tomorrow on the inside part with LO's first and middle name and his d.o.b underneath (very common one but ah well!)

Has anyone had a tattoo here? It is one of the more painful places to get it? First tattoo! :flower:

My wrist tattoo was my least painful, but I think it's different for everyone. Good luck and have fun!!

I got one on my wrist with Jamies name. The only part that really hurt was the M cos it was right on the vein. X

hi i have one inside the wrist and i have to be brutally honest mine hurts like f...k but tattoo on the wrist looks sexy!

I have an awful pain threshold! Lmao going to have mum to hold my hand haha, hope it isn't too bad! :(

i want my little ones name on my wrist also but sooo scared of pain - cant even get my eye brows threaded. haha, please do let me know how you get on!

My only tattoo is on my ankle BUT, when I was in the hospital for 11 days for a post partum staph infection, they had blown most of my arm veins and tried to get blood from the vein in my wrist. It was one of the worst pains I've had and it was sore there for a long time!

Good luck with the tattoo. I want to get my children's names somewhere but can never seem to make up my mind!

I would love a tattoo of my lo name but had meningitis and blood poisoning 8 years ago, would it be safe? :shrug:

I will let you know how it goes! :)

And I had an infection I picked up during labour.. They went in the wrist oh my it hurt!! But only at the time.. Hopefully I don't cry.. Hehe

Hmm I have no idea sorry! Ask a doctor and the tattoo artist and see! :flower:

i want my little ones name on my wrist also but sooo scared of pain - cant even get my eye brows threaded. haha, please do let me know how you get on!

Omg... Threading is SO painful! I literally sat and cried while she was doing it lol.

My tattoo is on my back above my shoulder blade... That didn't hurt at all. To be fair, I DID have the numbing cream on to start with, but it soon wore off and by the time I was 1/4 of the way through it had worn off completely. A few places stung, I guess there wasa nerve or something. But it was ok :) and just think! Getting a tattoo can't be any worse than giving birth!

I want a tattoo on my wrist, but I work with children and a lot of schools/nurseries don't like their staff to have visible tattoos. My current nursery I work at is ine with it. But I might find it hardto get a new job in future if I do get a tattoo on my wrist :( I might get one on my ankle... But I have NOOOOOO idea what to get! I was thinking a Chinese Dragon since it's the Chinese year of the dragon and it's the year of both mine and Harrison's birth (I was born 1988, him 2012 :D). But not sure :shrug: I'll have to do some more research!

Maybe people could post pics of their tats to give me some inspiration?! ;)

XxX

I have a wrist tattoo, my first and only tatto atm, its a pink lily with details and an L next to it for my daughter, & it really didn't hurt.. only took about 45mins and was really bearable an fine.. go for it :) x

My only tattoo is on my ankle BUT, when I was in the hospital for 11 days for a post partum staph infection, they had blown most of my arm veins and tried to get blood from the vein in my wrist. It was one of the worst pains I've had and it was sore there for a long time!

Good luck with the tattoo. I want to get my children's names somewhere but can never seem to make up my mind!

Urgh my midwife burst veins 3 times before finally setting up a successful IV when I was in labour - I honestly preferred the contractions! Horrible pain.

My sis has a tattoo on her wrist, her first one, and she said it wasn't too bad. The worst was having her ankle done, it's a wee bit more sensitive on the foot. Good luck!

I have a tattoo on the inside of each wrist. I didnt think it hurt at all but my 2 childhood friends had it done in exactly the same place right after me (we all had the same tattoo done for a good friend) and one squezed my hand so tight she i thought she was gunna break it and the other one cried so i think it just depends on you pain threshold x

Had both my wrists done and can say was one of the least painfull places but it varies for everyone.

I'd like to get one done on my wrist, just building up the courage :haha: it's reassuring hearing others say it was the least painful place :D

xx

i have both my wrists tattooed, i have my girls names on. it didnt realy hurt, but when they went over the vain (middle letters) it made me cringe. it didnt take him long to do it tho x

the wrist was the first tattoo i got when i turned 18 with my sons name, i always kept the other wrist free for my next child can't wait to get it tattooed! wasn't as painful as the ankle and feet! x

I've had my LO's names on my wrist and that was my first tattoo and I have to say - It hurt! The K and the N were the least painful as they were way from my veins and nerves but when he was doing the Tyler and the eiva in Keivan that was painful and my fingers kept twitching it was such a horrid feeling :haha: Was worth it though and wasn't as bad as I expected it to be - Everyone said I either wouldn't have it or would pass out. It can't have been that bad as I went back for another on my back 2 days later :rofl: Now I'm planning my 3rd :) x

i have one on my wrist with alot of shading and it was painful, i have one on my other arm too but that is mainly on the top part rather than inner wrist, the side bits hurt the most for me on both x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->