Wrist tattoos?

Its the veiny bits that hurt most I think, but its nothing really!

I have 2 tattoos one on my wrist on and one on my foot. The one on my foot was 4567543 times worse pain wise than my wrist, they're relatively quick. Good luck :flower:

Didn't hurt at all for me, the one on my back over the spine was by far the worst. Good luck xx

i want my little ones name on my wrist also but sooo scared of pain - cant even get my eye brows threaded. haha, please do let me know how you get on!

Omg... Threading is SO painful! I literally sat and cried while she was doing it lol.

My tattoo is on my back above my shoulder blade... That didn't hurt at all. To be fair, I DID have the numbing cream on to start with, but it soon wore off and by the time I was 1/4 of the way through it had worn off completely. A few places stung, I guess there wasa nerve or something. But it was ok :) and just think! Getting a tattoo can't be any worse than giving birth!

I want a tattoo on my wrist, but I work with children and a lot of schools/nurseries don't like their staff to have visible tattoos. My current nursery I work at is ine with it. But I might find it hardto get a new job in future if I do get a tattoo on my wrist :( I might get one on my ankle... But I have NOOOOOO idea what to get! I was thinking a Chinese Dragon since it's the Chinese year of the dragon and it's the year of both mine and Harrison's birth (I was born 1988, him 2012 :D). But not sure :shrug: I'll have to do some more research!

Maybe people could post pics of their tats to give me some inspiration?! ;)

XxX

i don't have a picture i'm afraid but i just had a swallow and my son's name on the inside of my ankle. The swallow symbolises family and loyalty so thought that was really fitting. i really wanted the flower from his birth month but typically his was a really uncommon flower and i couldn't find one decent tattoo-able picture of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->