Wtf? Another chemical?

hellbaby

Reaction score
:cry: Can't believe this is happening, I'm about to have my 5th consecutive chemical pregnancy. Got 1st (faint) bfp on friday, slightly darker one on saturday and since then they have gradually faded to nothing. I'm gettting really bad cramps now as well. I'm 43 and have a ds(18) and dd (1) and my doc thinks that 'it's just bad luck'. Don't know what to do next.

I'm so sorry Hellbaby....I had my first CP last month it was torture! I can't imagine having to endure 5 in a row. What does your doctor say? I know chemicals are quite common, but that sounds unusual to me.

I wud defo go back and see ur doctor but i wud also take a month off, esp after having 5 in a row. As u know i had a chemical so we waited out this cycle until AF came, which was today...it was a hard decision to wait a month but i guess it made sense.

Hi hun, I would go to your doctor and demand he does some testing. Can I just ask . . . do you test before AF was due? I hope you get you sticky BFP soon xx

Hi hun, I would go to your doctor and demand he does some testing. Can I just ask . . . do you test before AF was due? I hope you get you sticky BFP soon xx

Well, i'm a compulsive tester so always test too early! That said, 3 out of the 5 were still bfp 2 or 3 days after af was due so it wouldn't have made any difference if i had waited. Also i could tell by how sore my boobs werebefore i even tested! In a way i'm glad i knew about the early ones as it's alerted me tothe fact that there is a problem. x

I wud defo go back and see ur doctor but i wud also take a month off, esp after having 5 in a row. As u know i had a chemical so we waited out this cycle until AF came, which was today...it was a hard decision to wait a month but i guess it made sense.

I remember you saying that saw a doc at the time, what did he test for? Got appointment tomorrow but feeling very negative at the mo :sad1:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->