Wtf...i'm pregnant?

3xscharmer

4 earth babies!
Reaction score
Okay ladies, freaking out here lol! So for those of you that don't know I just had my 4th m/c in September and I have a 10 month old dd. OH and I decided to wait to try until next month so I could heal and start clomid. So when I ovulated 9 days ago we made sure to use condoms during the 6 days leading up to ovulation and did NOT BD again without protection until 3 days after. Well yesterday at 8 doo I got faint positives on about 18 tests lol! But they were clinical guard and after doing research I found out they give false bfps so I decided to get some better tests and got my bfp this morning. I called my doctor who got me in immediately to run my hcg, progesterone, and 2 different clotting tests.,well,she just called back and told me that at 9 doo my hcg is at 10 and my progesterone was at 30! She wrote me a prescription for progesterone that I filled and already took so she told me to just take that once a day at night! Right, so as far as freaking out goes, I've been skipping my baby aspirin, I had a few drinks (5) before 6 days past ovulation, I GAVE BLOOD on 7 days past ovulation and haven't been eating breakfast! Of course I thought there was no way I was pregnant. And I know that lots of people do this stuff before finding out they're pregnant but those people haven't had 4 miscarriages either. On the bright side though, giving blood may have lowered my high hemoglobin and drinking those few drinks (1 a day for 5 3-5 days) may have replaced the baby aspirin as alcohol thins the blood too...at least that was my excuse ti drink at the time. Anyway, my doctr isn't going to do anymore hcg tests since my progesterone was so high. Has anyone else had a low hcg at 9 days past ovulation?

Btw: I was testing because I'm a true poasa lol! Also I haven't had too many symptoms but remarked to OH twice that if I didn't know any better I'd say I was pregnant.,really sleepy in the afternoon, few vivid dreams, started cramping today and had one teeny nausea incident. That's it!

Thanks ladies and my phone auto corrects so doo is really days past ovulation lol!

Congrats! I haven't gotten a bfp yet but I woukd think 10 at 9dpo is probably normal since its so early! Try to relax and enjoy it! So exciting!

I don't know what my HCG was that early, but since you are only 9dpo, I think a low number is fine, it may not have been that long since implantation! As far as the drinks and giving blood go, I wouldn't stress to much about it. Like you said women do these sorts of things all the time, not knowing they are pregnant. Is you Dr. going to do an early U/S? I am surprised that your Dr. isn't going to do another HCG test. I just saw mine yesterday and he said to come in as soon as I find out I am pregnant and he would do a serial quantitative HCG and schedule and early U/S and I have only had one MC!

Congrats hunni hope all is well!

Twinkie thats awsome...i dont think my doc office will do that- they like to wait....ugh

My doc office also told me they'll monitor my gchat levels and once they et to a point that we should see something on the u/s they'll set that up.

Thanks ladies, last m/c they did the hcg every 2 days so it's not that they don't do it, I think she just feels like my progesterone is really good so if I were to m/c for any other reason they couldn't do anything to stop it. She's going to see me in two weeks on october 3rd, I'll be about 5weeks 3days then so I don't know if they'll try for an ultrasound or what they'll do but I am oddly excited and trying not to worry...yeah like that'll happen lol! But I'm thinking that this baby defied the odds to be here so it must be a fighter and I'm praying it's truly ment to be! Good luck ladies! And thanks again

Fantastic News......Congratulations!! Heres hoping you have a successful pregnancy x

Thanks for all the congrats and I hope everyone gets their sticky bean! Gonna be a long hard road but if this baby is fighting to stay, I'm fighting to keep it! Good luck to all of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->