WTF??

Lil_Baby_Boo

Reaction score
This made me laugh.....

Me & OH popped in to Wilkinson about 5ish today to get some bubble wrap only to discover they had none left!
We walk up to the tills where there's 3 women (well 2 of them were actually girls 17-19ish) who work there! OH kindly asks the older woman if they have any......to which another girl says she'll go to the store room to see if they have any....fair enough! She says to him (bearing in mind I'm standing next to him looking like I'm about to pop, being almost 9mth PG!) 'Here ya go, have a sit on my chair, take the weight off while I go look for you!' and then one of the other young girls says to him 'the Post Office have bubble wrap but they're closed today, its Bank Holiday Monday' (urrr thanks, like we didn't know!) 'They sell it in rolls, its really good for wrapping things and if you want to send something fragile in the post it helps to protect it!' (wow, the greatest invention ever, thanks for telling me what it does....I just thought it popped!)

WTF is that all about, a girl offers my OH her chair.....I'm pregnant!?? And then we get the description of what bubble wrap does, pissed myself all the way home!:rofl:

There's been plenty of times I've been in there and asked for something and they've just gone......'we've got none!' without even checking! My OH goes in there with me next to him and he gets treated like a King!

They didn't even have any in the end anyway!

I best not let him out on his own with the baby........he'll have women dropping at his feet - if their like that even when I'm with him what will they be like when he looks all brudy with a baby!?

LMAO, hey when in need Baby Boo, OH will be a great marketing resource. Did he notice anything strange about it. I would have been shaking my head for days, young girls what can you expect I guess.

I best not let him out on his own with the baby........he'll have women dropping at his feet - if their like that even when I'm with him what will they be like when he looks all brudy with a baby!?

It's ok, it's women twice their age that drop at their feet when they have a baby in tow. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->