WTH!! First response OPK question

Kellysmom

Reaction score
This is the first month using these opk's. I used to use the CB digitals smileys, but they're getting way too expensive. Anyway, I've been testing three days now, and I'm so confused..... in the morning the test looks almost positive. It was so dark this morning I thought for sure it would be positive tonight.... NOPE.... the line is lighter tonight than it was last night. I'm getting dark lines in the morning and light lines at night. My surge is short, but not this short! Any thoughts ladies?

Well according to most websites you should not test with fmu for accurate results. Testing afternoon with urine that has been held for 4 hours without drinking much during that time gives the best results. They might be light in the evenings because of diluted urine. Hopefully you haven't missed it yet.

Well according to most websites you should not test with fmu for accurate results. Testing afternoon with urine that has been held for 4 hours without drinking much during that time gives the best results. They might be light in the evenings because of diluted urine. Hopefully you haven't missed it yet.

I thought the same thing.... however, I have not been testing with FMU, and this morning I didn't test until my urine was very diluted and had a full blown positive! Normally, with the CB digitals, the test will get progressively darker until positive. These first response ones are apparently different. Oh well, got my positive so I'm not going to worry anymore. Thanks for the help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->