WTH???? Please help!!

Kimberly28

HappyMum-2boys1girl <3
Reaction score
Ok I'm so totally confused now!!! So my period started this past Friday and it was heavy(as usual), then Saturday it was medium, then sunday it was light, and then yesterday it was spotty, now today its like its suddenly starting right back up again!! I just used the restroom and when I did a (sorry TMI alert!!) :blush: dark red glob came out in the toilet and there was a lot of dark and bright red blood when I wiped. I had to put it a tampon! :dohh: I can't believe this and today is supposed to be cd5. I don't get it and I'm totally baffled and confused and honestly a little bit worried!:sad1: Has anyone else ever had this happen to them before who can set my mind at ease a little?? Help!! :help:

PS- I know I'm not preggers b/c I tested one more time this morning b/c aflight said I should b/c of such a short period just to be sure since I got put back on Clomid again. It was BFN.(which I expected.)

:hugs:I can't help but i didn't want to read and run so i do hope you get some reasurring answers!

I have had that happen before though I have always had a three day cycle so I'm used to the whole short thing but was definately confused about the whole "lets do it again" mentality my body took on that month. Don't really have any advice though sorry.

But... now that I think about it that was the time right before I fell preggers. Good luck

Kim, it looks like your temp had been high at the beginning of you new cycle. Now I am not sure because I am not a doctor but my understanding is that when your temp is high it is progesterone in your body that keeps it up (other than a fever) so if your temp was high maybe the progesterone had not completely come down yet all the way and since it is lower today maybe it is just finishing up. Hopefully this is your uterus cleaning out completely and this month it will be nice and cushy for a little baby. I do not know if anything I said makes sense or is correct but it is just a thought.

It's so hard to say if that is normal because everyone's "normal" is so different. That situation wouldn't alarm me because it happens to me every so often. But my "normal" is 2-3 days spotting/light, 2-3 days heavy, 3-4 days spotting/light usually totalling about 8-9 days. Sometimes it likes to throw curve balls and mix it up a bit.

I would give it a day or so and see what happens and how you feel. If you're still freaked out, call the doc. :)

huni my af was weird this cycle toooo im sorry! im here for u love ;) anytime k!!!

How long have you been TTC? Have you recently stopped BCP's? If not then you might have to just wait it out...... :( Good Luck x

My cycle is sort of like that, think I posted about it in my journal recently, but I'll recap...its very very heavy cd1-cd3, then medium cd4-cd5, then either light or STOPS completely for 1-3 days and then i start again but its light and then turns spotty so I have af for about 8 days or something, maybe less but its very odd to me how it always goes away and then finishes up a few days later...

My periods are always like that... ever since I was 14... I start heavy for 2-3 days, then it stops entirely for 2 days, then it comes back a little lights and tapers off. I call it my hiatus and my OH and I enjoy this little vakay every time!!! HEE HEE HEE! (tmi!)
I wouldn't be too worried.
Every womans AF likes to play head games once in a while. Its the spice of life???

I have a cycle like that every so often. I will bleed for 3 days light to medium to light then usually the 4th and 5th day it is gone and the 6th day it comes back for like one day that's it.

yeh its happened 2me...had hardley anything cd3,then cd4 is like a full flow again ! doesnt happen2me everymth but it as happened...maybe phone docif ur worried ?!? good luck for this mth hun x

mine are usually like that too sweetie......just when u think ur almost done she comes back to bite you in the bum just once more before she leaves. :rofl: I wouldnt bee too worried hun, but if it continues maybe go and see ur dr.

hope ur well today chicken xxxxx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->